ONLINE BULLYING (referred as Cyber-bullying)

Options
13»

Comments

• ShinAce
    ShinAce Posts: 1,194
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Technokid has a good point, this thread should be a sticky!
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jeez, I just hope that no one ends their bullied existence by hanging themselves , because then, their mom'll get involved and everything!:rolleyes:
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,091
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ShinAce wrote: »
    Technokid has a good point, this thread should be a sticky!

I'll be sure to stick it to the bottom of my shoe. :rolleyes:

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ShinAce wrote: »
    and being a midget....

You talk like you are growing your hair long and sporting a beard!
  • wz2p7j
    wz2p7j Posts: 840
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I applaud you for your courage to post this. The responses just totally prove your point. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't frequent any other forums where people (especially noobs) are just run off by the open hostility of some of the forum members like here. :eek::eek:

Chris
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,938
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wz2p7j wrote: »
    I applaud you for your courage to post this. The responses just totally prove your point. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't frequent any other forums where people (especially noobs) are just run off by the open hostility of some of the forum members like here. :eek::eek:

Chris

Yeah it happens everyday around here, nobody helps anybody, everyone is a ****.. :rolleyes:
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,091
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wz2p7j wrote: »

Chris

So stop frequenting this forum if it's so traumatic...........your problem solved,,,,simple really.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chris don't be a ****. Nearly everyone who stops in here gets a warm welcome. Most are helped ASAP. Now guys who come in here to start crap they are called out.
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • FTGV
    FTGV Posts: 3,649
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Blame Canada
    cyber bully mode on John,go eat monkey sh** and die.:biggrin:cyber bully mode off.
  • wayne3burk
    wayne3burk Posts: 939
    edited November 2010
    Options
    seriously though - A post directed at a member - for his inane posts? - is that really necessary. If it was the first post i ever read here it would have been the last, too.

Yeah - let me tell you a$$holes something. No matter how smart you are, there is someone smarter. got it?

and the same can be said for whatever else is feeding your ego.

/!\Wayne/!\
    Yamaha RX-V2700, EMI 711As (front), RCA K-16 (rear), Magnavox Console (Center & TV Stand), Sony SMP-N200 media streamer, Dual 1249 TT =--- Sharp Aquas 60" LCD tellie
  • TECHNOKID
    TECHNOKID Posts: 4,298
    edited November 2010
    Options
    FTGV wrote: »
    cyber bully mode on John,go eat monkey sh** and die.:biggrin:cyber bully mode off.
    Yep, another guy that had to run for cover and change his ID :tongue: Unfortunately his knowledged vanished with the former ID :frown:
    DARE TO SOAR:
    “Your attitude, almost always determine your altitude in life” ;)
  • FTGV
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who me?I iz never had me no knowledge.:wink:
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2010
    Options
    TECHNOKID wrote: »
    Yep, another guy that had to run for cover and change his ID :tongue: Unfortunately his knowledged vanished with the former ID :frown:

Bonehead nobody ever did anything to him to make him run for cover.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • TECHNOKID
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who me?I iz never had me no knowledge.:wink:
    Did you ever virtually talked too much? I guess you are too quiet for that, even in a former virtual life. We all know who you are/were, you can't run away! May your former posts/knowledge RIP :frown:

What am I talking about :confused: Oh well, I guess its Friday! Ok, let's go home, this poor thread will not go away anytime soon amyway.
    DARE TO SOAR:
  • FTGV
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Did you ever virtually talked too much? I guess you are too quiet for that, even in a former virtual life. We all know who you are/were, you can't run away! May your former posts/knowledge RIP :frown:

What am I talking about :confused: Oh well, I guess its Friday! Ok, let's go home, this poor thread will not go away anytime soon amyway.
    Interesting post in that it seems to be in the vain of what you are ranting against?Anywho I have never hidden the fact of who I am and my previous user name.
  • LeftCoast
    LeftCoast Posts: 406
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow.. I just read the first post.... this is pathetic. Are you serious? 'Cyber-bullying' is the stupidest concept I've ever heard.... not to mention that you're supposed to get over it at age 13.

Actually, I'd put "cyber-sex" right there with "cyber-bullying".

The mental image of some guy typing sexual banter on the internet while eating cheesepuffs and getting his junk all orange is pretty hilarious...Add to that the the person on the other end might be another dude with chessepuffs posing a hawt chick, and...

Ok, changed my mind...Cyber-sex is DEFINITELY a stupider concept than cyber bullying.
  • messiah
    messiah Posts: 1,790
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Fact: Cheesy Poofs are an acceptable form of foreplay :wink:
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin, February 17th, 1775.

"The day that I have to give up my constitutional rights AND let some dude rub my junk...well, let's just say that it's gonna be a real bad day for the dude trying to rub my junk!!"
    messiah, November 23rd, 2010
  • LeftCoast
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Willow wrote: »
    Bully!

Take off you hosers!
  • LeftCoast
    edited November 2010
    Options
    messiah wrote: »
    Fact: Cheesy Poofs are an acceptable form of foreplay :wink:

What brand do you recommend?
  • messiah
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LeftCoast wrote: »
    What brand do you recommend?

NOT the flamin hot!! :eek:
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"The day that I have to give up my constitutional rights AND let some dude rub my junk...well, let's just say that it's gonna be a real bad day for the dude trying to rub my junk!!"
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,115
    edited November 2010
    Options

Glad to see you have a sense of humor...:eek:
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • TECHNOKID
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Interesting post in that it seems to be in the vain of what you are ranting against?Anywho I have never hidden the fact of who I am and my previous user name.
    I know the story GV, don't worry I just felt like CYBER BULLYING YOU:tongue:
    DARE TO SOAR:
  • FTGV
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ... don't worry I just felt like CYBER BULLYING YOU:tongue:
    You go girl,knock yourself out.:wink:
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ////
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Take a nap after a turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, on whole wheat and a slab of pumpkin pie, wake up and there is two 1/2 more pages of this crap!:rolleyes:
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm going to go hang myself now because of all the bullying I get from CP.

And I'm not even going to go out in style and use my MIT's.

Coat hanger it is.

This is dumb, the world is dumb, who the hell shops on black friday all I wanted was a bar of soap. stupid wally world.
  • messiah
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    And I'm not even going to go out in style and use my MIT's.

Cables don't matter :tongue:

This discussion has been closed.