Movie for the kiddies

Options
Janusch
Janusch Posts: 132
edited July 2003 in Music & Movies
Just saw Sinbad the other day and my 5 & 2 year old loved it( I did too). It also came with a Shriek CD to promote the new movie coming out. So you fellow Polk Pa's out there you get the thumbs up from me at least for this one. :)
Dave
Post edited by Janusch on

Comments

• HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited July 2003
    Options
    where did you pick it up? I need some new kid media in the worst way!

My daughter is obsessed these days with the bugs life but it just doesn't stress the subs enough to keep my attention.;)

I need sum bass action in the worst way! Is there a lot of LFE in Sinbad?

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Janusch
    Janusch Posts: 132
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Unfortunitely it is still in the theaters. But here are a few of mine that give the Sub a little work out.
    - Shriek
    - Lio & Stitch
    - Monster Inc
    - Treasure Planet
    - Jimmy Neutron
  • HBombToo
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Toy Story 2 is pretty kick **** also. I actually enjoy both 1 and 2 but my favorite is Monsters inc for the Bass.

Pixar is so cool... I'm actually enjoying a second childhood and can remember the black and white tv my dad had in the living room watching bugs and Mr. Rogers.

I love technology!!!

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2003
    Options
    I think that the Sprint PCS Driving Practices DVD would be absolutely a kid favorite.....crackling midrange, high school editing and bass that will blow the speakers right out of your PC.....let me know if you wanna check it out :P
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • HBombToo
    edited July 2003
    Options
    I just fell out of my chair laughing!!! You are a riot! Plus, we here at Alamosa was subjected to that damn vidio. Geez, how do they come up with that SHEEEEAT!

HBomb ROFLOL:D
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited July 2003
    Options
    I'm looking forward to...
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,658
    edited July 2003
    Options
    We really like Ice Age and its got some good LFE and surround use. If the kids are a little older, Spy Kids 1 and 2 are pretty good for effects. My guys (5 and 7) liked both of them.
  • HBombToo
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Shrek is cool and my daughter is just finally beginning to watch it. She is strange from the standpoint... 1 day she will not like something but waite a few months and it becomes her favorite.

I just don't understand sometimes.

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Add 'Dinosaur' to the list.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.