im staying in the infield forum

sntnsupermen131
sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
edited July 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
ok... i had some free time...so i wandered off to the other forums on the boards...namely the "hall of shame" forum...OMG...im afraid if i go in there ill get virtually shot or something...when jstas got kicked off and people were complaining in here and threads got closed i was shocked...like 1/4 of the threads are closed on that forum!
keeping my happy little butt with the car audio peeps
-Cody
Post edited by sntnsupermen131 on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,535
    edited July 2003
    Soap Opra...Soap Opra...People in the home audio forums are like depressed mothers on pain killers. I love to start arguments with them, just such funny stuff!!!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    depressed mothers on painkillers... lmfao.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited July 2003
    vince have you been over there?
    if you havent you need to...its not hard to find the bad threads...you can pretty much tell by the titles
    -Cody
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited July 2003
    The threads in the Hall of Shame started in the regular forums, but then people start hatin' on each other enough the moderator moves them into the Hall of Shame forum and locks the threads down. They aren't deleted because they just want to show how stupid and petty people can be.
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited July 2003
    Originally posted by fireshoes
    They aren't deleted because they just want to show how stupid and petty people can be.
    that is the best reason i can think of for a forum like that...its kind of amusing...
    -Cody
  • VR3
    edited July 2003
    ATC, read what I said bob! I said...I LOVE ARGUING WITH THEM! You throw a line out it sinks! Easy amusment! Im 14, im entitled to be stupid! Life is stupid...to me anyways.
    Alot of the arguments that happens to have me involved in that ended up in the HOS, happens to be mainly by fact that some people *COUGH COUGH* like to coment on my system *COUGH COUGH*, RING ANY BELLS?

I have been reading through this forum as of late, because the Home Audio happens to be about as boring as watching a Fly run into a bug zapper when a firework goes off. Its funny for about 5 seconds, but then the fly continues to run into the light and flys back and trys again. Either way the fly will eventually die, the Home Audio boards is the fly, it runs into the light, and flys back and trys again. Eventually it shall die, unless we get new members like the ones on this side of the mountain. People on this board really don't joke around. I have seen some of the longest friggin post I have come across on this forum. Their on EVERY THREAD! This part of the forum is completely awesome! I take my hat off to you guys! Rock on!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    edited July 2003
    Man, I havnt caused a problem in months, except that beer thread where good ol dem was trying to encourage me to drink beer and live a rebel life! I have completely been serious on the boards as of late, so if you don't mind. Lay off!
    The boards are fun, no doubt - I can say what I want, mostly because I live in America, that is my right. However I treat people how they treat me. If someone insults my system, or nags me to upgrade something when I CANT because I have no MONEY! I will go off because you dont lay off when you know I cant do it at the moment. Then you have the people that think their s*** dosnt stink....they must have built in air fresheners because its a load of it!
    You have people that believe whatever you say is wrong, and what they say is right. Thats a load of hog wash, no one on the home audio boards is an audio god. Sorry, it just dosnt happen that way.

If the guys on the Home Audio boards want me to stop making a fuss, they can stop acting like an ****$, and I will possibly do so. But until then, my posting style wont change. Im fine with common joking but when continuously crackin on me and my rig isnt cool! If you want someone to crack on, crack on some moron that works at tweeter, and offers the worst thing u can when there are better solutions out there, and he knows what he is doing yet does otherwise. I have been into Home Audio 1.5 years, and I know more than most, but not near what some people on the boards know. Not even close, and yet when they are wrong, people politely correct them and its over, thats not how I get it, If I'm wrong Im shot down and corrected bluntly, after getting Audio 101 all over again. I am not cool with that. Dang...
  • VR3
    edited July 2003