Polk MOMO

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited July 2003 in Car Subwoofer Talk
I'm really disatisfied with this speaker, I have a Class D amp pumpin it and I have blown 2 of them already. I bought the Polk in that custom plexiglass box that Polk sells with the MOMO. I'm wondering if I should be my money back or keep trying. I really like Polk and since my car is a show car I want to have the best in my trunk.......
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited July 2003
    OK, this is fine and all but you know what? All you did was **** and moan about the sub and gave no information about what environment teh sub is in, what kind of power you are running through, is it crossed over, if so what is the cross-over point? You gave no information. If you don't give information, how are we supposed to know the whole story? Maybe, in actuality, it's not the sub that is the problem. Maybe you have the wrong kind of amp, maybe it's crossover at the wrong point or maybe water is leaking onto something and breaking the sub (don't laugh, I saw it happen).

I think someone here would be able to help you out kmore if you gave information. Then your post wouldn't be ignored. Right now, most people couldn't care because they don't want to and really should have to beg you to release more info. It doesn't even matter if you did something dumb and are embarrassed. The important thing is getting it fixed and done right so you can be back up and flying again.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • 2fast
    2fast Posts: 24
    edited July 2003
    You should keep those speakers and trade them bacjk for new ones Put more information