Gidday from New Zealand

Weird
Weird Posts: 1
edited July 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
ki Ora - Hello from the " Land of the Long White Cloud" little Ol NZ
Saw Ad for Polk / Momo site in CA&E mag (just got 1st copy of Subscription read cover 2 cover - excellent) and here I AM!
;) Excellent site and Forum !:)
Fairly New to Car Audio but work in the Auto Parts Industry & Qualified Mechanic bt Trade.
Car Audio Damn Expensive here in NZ due to our small population & isolation from everywhere ! We have most of the major brands like Pioneer,Alpine,Kenwood & the S--- brand but not a great range of component models. Would love to see some of the "Classy American" mid to high end brands here - especially Amps & speakers!?!?:confused: Is there an agent for Polk in NZ :confused:
Look forward to checking out the forums further Cheers Weird:)
In just 2 days ~ tommorow will be yesterday !
Post edited by Weird on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited July 2003
    Weird - Welcome to Polk Forum!

Josh, Kim and Thom are the forum moderators. They are some veterans of CA that will drop some information on you I am sure.

Sorry to hear that their doesnt seem to be a Polk Audio provider in your neck of the woods, but I am sure it simply a shipping issue, for your needs. Many contacts on this side of the pond.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.