How do you think this sutup will sound?

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited June 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
A set of EX355 5.25" comp up front and EX356's 6.5" comp in the rear being pushed by a Profile california series 640, 75 X 4.
Any input would be appreciated.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited June 2003
    if possible, put the 6 1/2s up front...you want more power in the front than in the back
    but its understandable if you have 5 1/4s in the front and dont want to modify it
    -Cody
  • LiquidSound
    LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
    edited June 2003
    You're sportin' an Audi and not going for momo's? What's up? Just messin' man. I've got an 86' Quattro 5000 and absolutely love it. I'd trade a vital organ for a TT although it wouldn't be the most useful thing in my life right now. Fun..but not functional. Logic dictates I should go with an All Road Quattro or that crazy full sized wagon that's coming out with dual turbo and something like 400 horses.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited June 2003
    lol...if i make another s/n its going to be mclarenF1LM....maybe people will think im driving one of those...
    -Cody
  • Systems
    edited June 2003
    yeah this is my second A4 just love the cars.
    Id trade some offspring for an S4!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited June 2003
    For the money that you are putting into it, I think it will sound great! They are reasonably priced components and if you give the Profile amp lotsa clean power and a good, strong, clean signal source, it will perform well. It's a good choice IMO. Certainly not the very best one could have but I think you will be quite pleased especially with the price tag!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Systems
    edited June 2003
    Thanx i was trying to go for a low budget system that would sound good...i thought that this would work out....thanx for the input
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing