Pioneer Stage 4

Options
JoshParsons84
JoshParsons84 Posts: 565
edited September 2010 in Car Audio & Electronics
OK I know I ask a lot of stupid questions but I'm a noob and thats not a mystery so if I don't ask the stupid questions I'll never learn huh? I'm really just wanting to know if anybody has any real world experience with the whole Stage 4 and if not has anybody gotten to mess much with the deck or components or subs or amps? I mean I'm pretty happy with my PDX's but always like to know about other amps as well
Post edited by JoshParsons84 on

Comments

• jay27
    jay27 Posts: 105
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I had the Pio P01 deck. It's basically the best all in one solution in a deck if going fully active (4-way), if that's what you're looking for. The only other comparable unit is the DRZ9255 in that respect. It also bypasses the ipod's dac when connected to an ipod.

That said, if you are new to this, it would difficult to use it to its fullest potential. In other words, unless you are a pro who can tune manually, expect to spend a significant amount of time fine tuning your sound.

The auto-tune feature on it is not going to get you where you want. The MS-8 does a much better job if you want something to do it for you.
  • JoshParsons84
    JoshParsons84 Posts: 565
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well I mean not only the deck ya know but was really wondering if anybody heard the whole setup - comps,amps,subs the works.