Hum, Polk Audio now available at Best Buy Canada!

Options
TECHNOKID
TECHNOKID Posts: 4,298
edited August 2010 in Speakers
Polk speakers have long been Future Shop's turf but it seems like this might now be turned around. Polk products have been getting rare at FS in the past year and they also introduced the Martin Logan line in their store.

Could the below announcement be the reason why FS doesn't seem to carry Polk speakers any longer? IMHO, FS and BB always tried to avoid carrying the same products here in Canada since they are sister companies.
Quote:
"This opportunity with Best Buy greatly expands the market presence of Polk's marquee brand through one of the most exciting retailers in the history of home entertainment," Minarik said.

"This expansion also complements our existing product offerings at Best Buy and strengthens our leading position in the home audio market."

I've checked on the BBca site and yet they only offer the Hitmaster and with the new upcoming Polk products I guess BBca might be waitng for them to be available before introducing Polk to Canadians any further? So Polk Canucks, don't forget to check your BBca once in a while to see what is going on with Polk.

http://www.homegoodsonline.ca/index....1414&Itemid=32
http://www.bestbuy.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Sku=10145538&ActiveTab=Tab_compare&CompareBrand=POLK%20AUDIO&CompareCategory=27033&category=27033&SortOption=

Cheers!
TK
DARE TO SOAR:
“Your attitude, almost always determine your altitude in life” ;)
Post edited by TECHNOKID on

Comments

• Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I bought some Lsi's at Visions Electronics.

Regards,
    Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • TECHNOKID
    TECHNOKID Posts: 4,298
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I bought some Lsi's at Visions Electronics.

Regards,
    Mike
    Yes, visions carries Polk product but unless you either live out west or some of the product you want is online, you are toasted ;) I had the opportunity to visit one of the visions store in Regina last year, just love it, nice clean stores with lots of variety.

Cheers!
    TK
    DARE TO SOAR:
    “Your attitude, almost always determine your altitude in life” ;)