Arcam T61 DIVA RDS AM/FM Tuner

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,577
edited July 2010 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Arcam T61 DIVA RDS AM/FM Tuner - 8/10 - Silver - *SOLD*

As with the other Arcam piece for sale, this has added to my collection. This brand is always well built, nicely laid out internally and ergonomic in use. In regards to sensitivity it's not bad and pulled in everything I expected locally, nice and clean with little noise.

Keep in mind I have a roof mounted Magnum Dynalab antenna so YMMV. It's not as good as my FT-101 but we're talking apples and oranges tuners and a lot more money.

Specifications:
Radio Data System access with RadioText
Greater sensitivity than any previous model
The ability to store 30 favorite stations on FM and 16 on AM
A signal strength meter to help aerial setup
Dimmable fluorescent display to match the rest of the Arcam FMJ range
Custom Install ready

The unit has a small scratch on the top left faceplate but other than that it's in excellent condition.

It's been treated with CAIG Pro-Gold and will be packed to withstand a nuclear blast in the original double box.

Includes: Original everything.

S08116TA
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    Where are all my FM lovers? I have a great, matching combo ready for you guys.....just look around.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    How about $125 before it heads to Audiogon?....It's time to get rid of that Sony.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2010
    A steal, I've heard that tuner, if I had the scratch I'd be all over this one just to pull in the local college stations doing all the indy rock and jazz.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    You've owned a couple Arcam pieces too right? Didn't you have an Arcam CDP?
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    Sold
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2010
    CD73, just like the one you had up. It was in the Polk room at LSAF.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    I thought so....very nice CDP.