Center for RM6700

Options
brianwayne671
brianwayne671 Posts: 41
edited June 2003 in Speakers
Hello all!

I recently changed my setup from 2 R30's, 2 R15's, a CSi30, and the PSW 303 to the RM6700 sub/sat combo with the PSW303. My question is this. Can anyone tell me how I can improve the dialogue coming from the center channel? Bump up the decibels on that speaker alone, etc... The system is calibrated and actually sounds better for music than the R30 towers did, but the center is seriously lacking compared to that CSi30 center which I loved, and I use it 90% for movies. I've read about people using the CSi30 as a center with the RM6700's and moving the existing center to the rear surround position. I know the drivers, etc.. are different, but how much so? Has anyone done this with any success? I have bought and exchanged about 4 different setups of speakers and this setup I like the best minus the center. Any other recommended setups? I'm open to everything. I'm powering these with an Onkyo TX-SR600. Also, I live in an apt. so other larger setups can be overwhelming. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian