scott, stop me before i kill again!

Options
Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited July 2010 in The Clubhouse
Top Ten Reasons I Should Get Back Into The Polk Forum

10. KAB asked me to, politely even.
9. I haven't been in any e-fights lately.
8. I do not know what a "Crystal Bowersox" is. (Can you wear it?)
7. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, and hanging on the Polk Forum will keep my mind off it.
6. I miss all my old cyber-friends. (That's sarcasm, son.)
5. It's long past my turn to be the official Polk Audio Stick In The Mud.
4. My ancient log-in is still active, so why the heck not?
3. George Grand?
2. Internet **** is no longer as interesting as it used to be. (So, I have a lot of free time now.)
1. Five years spent in a monastary in Tibet has made me hungry for Texas BBQ, hushpuppies and sweet tea, and I can get that here, right?

"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown."

:cool:

MC
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But can you bake a decent pie?
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • thuffman03
    thuffman03 Posts: 1,325
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^what he said^^^^^
    Sunfire TGP, Sunfire Cinema Grand, Sunfire 300~2 (2), Sunfire True Sub (2),Carver ALS Platinum, Carver AL III, TFM-55, C-19, C-9, TX-8, SDA-490t, SDA-390t
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You still need to get your slack **** 15 miles down the road there, Bub. After that, you can tackle anything.

Tweaking as we speak.......
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2010
    Options
    there's a little Polkfest going down in jersey in October, just sayin.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mica schist

Ooo! Shiny!
  • Micah Cohen
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You still need to get your slack **** 15 miles down the road there, Bub.

ARG! I do! Oh, man, I suck for that, Tom.

I have hermetically sealed my house against the swamp-heat-invasion, so I won't be able to leave the premises till the first frost. But then, we should hang!

Sorry, I spaced on you, man. :(

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Welcome back socks!
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • concealer404
    concealer404 Posts: 7,440
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weren't you just here a couple months ago? :p
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

Living Room: B&K Reference 5 S2 / Parasound HCA-1000A / Emotiva XDA-2 / Pioneer BDP-51FD / Paradigm 11se MKiii

Desk: Schiit Magni 2 Uber / Schiit Modi 2 Uber / ISK HD9999

Office: Schiit Magni 2 Uber / Schiit Modi 2 Uber / Dynaco SCA-80Q / Paradigm Legend V.3

HT: Denon AVR-X3400H / Sony UBP-X700 / RT16 / CS350LS / RT7 / SVS PB1000
  • Micah Cohen
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weren't you just here a couple months ago?
    It was my avatar.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have hermetically sealed my house against the swamp-heat-invasion, so I won't be able to leave the premises till the first frost. But then, we should hang!
    It will be worth your time to get the F out, trust me. ;)

I'm enjoying the HELL out of what I'm hearing as I type. Make the time bro' and don't worry about the heat. At work, I wear heavy rubber sleeves that cover that arms as well as the hands as well as a hard hat......yes, in THIS weather. If I can do that? You and the other half can climb your arse's into a car and come enjoy bro'. Capisce?
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited July 2010
    Options
    By not being here at least you kept your title, ruler of the gnome universe. Welcome back!
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2010
    Options
    12. We traded 10 Russian spies for you.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ah, another Micah drive by!

You know, I think of you every time I see a gnome. A breeze blows faintly, bringing with it the sweet whisper of your name, like a **** in the wind it caresses my ears! I exclaim "Wait! Listen! Do you smell that?" And there it is "Lowenstein"..."Lowenstein"...and then I get all warm and squishy inside!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • LessisNevermore
    LessisNevermore Posts: 1,519
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was my avatar.

IMPOSTER!!!

Everyone knows there's no avatars on CP. :p:D
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oooh! And here I thought you were a hobbit, my bad...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin