Music System for Tata Nano

Options
rameshiyer
rameshiyer Posts: 12
edited June 2010 in Car Audio & Electronics
I would like to install a good music system for my Tata Nano. Kindly suggest good music system and speaker set for my Tata Nano. You may be aware that Nano has limited option in this regard. I would like to install ICE with bare minimum alteration in the existing set up. One suggestion is Pioneer 4290Sd and Polk Audio DB 691. Kindly suggest a good ICE after taking into all aspects of Tata Nano.
Post edited by rameshiyer on

Comments

• arun1963
    arun1963 Posts: 1,797
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Polk warranties in India are dodgy at best. The products though are great while they last. Take your pick.
  • rameshiyer
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dear Arun

Can you make it clear. I am looking a valuable suggestion from you.
  • Topper
    Topper Posts: 403
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hi Rameshiyer - since the nano is not available anywhere else in the world yet except india, you'l have a tough time getting good suggestions unless you give us more details and maybe post some pictures of the stock speaker locations.

(Usually i'd suggest a good set of seps for the front such as the DB6501 and a nice amp to power it as a good minimum. Ofcourse you'l still want the upgraded HU to work with as well)
  • Topper
    Topper Posts: 403
    edited June 2010
    Options
    arun1963 wrote: »
    Polk warranties in India are dodgy at best. The products though are great while they last. Take your pick.

If the indian distributor can't take care of you to your complete satisfaction, try calling Polk directly. I assure you they are the easiest people to deal with and will bend over backwards to make sure you have a big smile on your face after :)

(PM me if you need direct contact details)
  • rameshiyer
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dear Topper

Please visit www.tatanano.com, I hope, you may get some idea. I feel, speaker can be placed in try behind rear sit.