RTi38 Bookshelves for sale...! $150.

Options
sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited April 2010 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Like the title says, $150. Shipping will be actual. They are already boxed and I am looking for some pics that I took a while back. If you are interested in the speakers, I can unbox them for pics again. :o

They are in excellent condition, sonically and cosmetically.

My ebay user id is fst96se and I have been a member her for years, with lots of good transactions.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• sbpolk
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now with pictures!

Man, I forgot how nice these speakers are. The REAL wood veneer is very nice, and the grills are flawless. I always loved the RTi series of speakers...

3fbf1f0b.jpg

fa5d604c.jpg

5c8ba921.jpg

69010188.jpg
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man, if I wasn't trying to be good right now, I'd so snag those from you. My whole rig is from that series (RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi28 surrounds) except for a pair of Monitor 30s that I'm using as height channels.

Somebody should snag these. That's a hell of a deal on a hell of a speaker.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • sbpolk
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man, if I wasn't trying to be good right now, I'd so snag those from you. My whole rig is from that series (RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi28 surrounds) except for a pair of Monitor 30s that I'm using as height channels.

Somebody should snag these. That's a hell of a deal on a hell of a speaker.

Oh but it feels so GOOD to be BAD! :D

I LOVE the RTi70s... I have a full LSi setup, and when I first got it I really missed my all RTi system. had the 70s, 38s, 28s, CSi40, and FXi50s. That was a hell of system, especially for the money.

FWIW, I thought the RTi38s sounded 99% of the RTi70s... And that is sayin something!

I can really make it worth your time if you want to be bad... :eek:
  • kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Eh... I gotta be good, 'cause my next new toy = new projector. Now... if these were those FXi50s... ;)
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen