Looking to upgrade to the next level?

Options
jrausch
jrausch Posts: 510
edited May 2003 in Electronics
Check out the trade up deals on Krell. Granted this is probably out of most budgets, but a nice kick back non the less.

http://www.krellonline.com/tradeup/t_index.html
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
Post edited by jrausch on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,864
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Damn, that is a sweet deal.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Discounts seem **** backwards to me... Why less for trading in an AVR for a pre-pro and amp, than a pre-pro for a pre-pro?

I'll wait for the zero down, zero interest and no payments until 2005 offer... :D
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • jrausch
    jrausch Posts: 510
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Tour,

There are alot of Krell dealers that have that finance offer anyway. Our local Krell dealer has that very finance deal on top of the trade up. WAC of course. :)
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2003
    Options
    WAC?

(I do have a guess... ;) )

Side Note.... Posts like this where I really miss the Quick Reply box. :(
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited May 2003
    Options
    with approved credit
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Krell looks like the Frankenstein of Home Audio....I like it....I saw that picture, and the hairs on my ES just turned grey..... :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.