Peerless Tweeter $37 shipped

Options
title pretty much says it
Main Rig:
Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

Comments

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    edited August 2018
    Options
    dhart86 wrote: »

Not being sarcastic, but Peerless makes quite a few tweeters.....(or are you referring to the specific one used in some vintage Polk models?)
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    Pictures?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Options
    K_M wrote: »

Not being sarcastic, but Peerless makes quite a few tweeters.....(or are you referring to the specific one used in some vintage Polk models?)

Yes These are the peerless tweeters for Polk model speakers, Monitor 7, Monitor series
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,557
    edited August 2018
    Options
    5514 ???? If they are I will take them if you dont mind waiting for paypal on this comming Saturday.
  • dhart86
    Options
    They appear to be 2514
    Main Rig:

Second Rig:

• CH46E
    Options
    I think there are 7514 and 5514. Any chance you have a photo of front and back you could post?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
    I believe that one was Danish the other U.S. made 7514 is Danish IIRC
  • dhart86
    Options
    I'll take a pic tommorrow
    Main Rig:

Second Rig:

• CH46E
    Options
    I'll take a pic tommorrow

Cool. If they are 7514 or 5514 ill buy them. Any chance you put a meter on them to see what the resistance is?
  • dhart86
    Options
    Don't have my meter. Pics came out horrible, sorry for that
    Main Rig:

Second Rig:

• CH46E
    Options
    They look right, but you were right... that sure looks like 2514 marked on them. I dont know enough about them to know if they are drop in for the RTA12B. Ill see if i can find some more info on them.

Thanks for the photos!
  • dhart86
    Options
    I think I bought this from rooftop59 a couple years ago....maybe he knows something more
    Main Rig:

Second Rig:

• pitdogg2
    Options
    They are correct. Quite obsessing over it.
  • CH46E
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    They are correct. Quite obsessing over it.

The only thing that concerns me is that Peerless, iirc made a 4 and 8 ohm version. Just want to make sure this will match the extra 5514 i have. Ive been trying to secure one more 5514 or 7514 and two spare 6.5 drivers for the 12b.

• pitdogg2
    Options
    Which MW's do you need?
  • CH46E
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Which MW's do you need?

Im not even sure at the moment. Id have to pull one to see whats in there.