Pioneer Elite SC-99

Hello all,
I'm selling my totally loved SC-99. It's in near perfect condition. I have the box manual and everything that comes with it.
I'm looking for $1200.00 plus 1/2 shipping. I will split the shipping cost with the buyer.
Pics on request or just look at some of my past pictures of my gear.
One thing thats really awesome about this receiver is High Rez Music over USB. It's very unique as it has a built in DAC for High Rez Music. I owned the SC-68 before this and that's the one that started it all.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• mantismantis Posts: 14,812
    Feel Free to make an offer.
    This receiver does 4k HDR just does not pass Dolby Vision. But for some reason the Apple TV 4k will. It's also the last of it's kind with the Built in DAC which is depressing. The Internal DAC for USB is fantastic. It's Sabre
    Dan
    PRICE REDUCED!!!
    $1000.00 takes it home plus 1/2 shipping costs.
    Dan
    gu4inkt1wbhi.jpg
    Dan
  • shawn474shawn474 Posts: 2,786
    If I had a grand burning a while in my pocket, this would be mine. Good luck with the sale.
    Shawn
    Pre-Amp: Marantz AV-7005 Pre
    Amp: B&K AV5000 Series II
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung LN46B640
    DVD Player: Sony BDP-S1000ES
    I'm also going to throw in a Audioquest X3 Powercord with the deal. I also have a Carbon USB cable that I can sell you at a reduced price if you would like it for computer music. It's a .7m in length. I'll take $60.00 for the USB cable IF you puchase the receiver, then you get the power cord for free.
    Dan
  • recoveryonerecoveryone Posts: 538
    If I didn't already make the move on the 502, I would jump all over it, Sorry :(
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:
    Vizio P55-E1UHD Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Pioneer Elite N-50 Panamax M5300-EX
    Living room 2ch:
    Integra ADM 2.1 Teac EQ MKII Squeezebox Touch Fluance SX Speakers Panamax M5100-EX
    Upstairs media room:
    Vizio D1 32" Pioneer Elite VSX 32 Sony PS4 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio Monitor 40 II fronts Polk CSR Center Pioneer 8" sub Panamax M5300-EX
    Master bedroom:
    Vizio VF550M Pioneer Elite VSX 33 Pioneer Elite BDP 80FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio Monitor 40 II fronts, Rears Optimus LX5s Jensen CCS center Acoustic Audio sub Panamax 5100
  • RJStolRJStol Posts: 1
    Do you Still Have the SC-99? I'm interested.
    Yes I do
    Dan
    SOLD PEOPLE SORRY!!!
    Dan