Club Polk Discounts/Shipping

Hey, does anyone know if Polk still offers parts discounts and free shipping to Club Polk members? They used to going way back but things seem to be a bit different under the new regime.

Answers

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,210
    yes as far I as know, nothing has changed
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,969
    Ogrebelle wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know if Polk still offers parts discounts and free shipping to Club Polk members? They used to going way back but things seem to be a bit different under the new regime.

You'll need more than one post.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,206
    But according to their profile they joined in 2009 but just never posted anything! :)
    F1nut wrote: »
    You'll need more than one post.

Got Dayens?
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,969
    Call it encouragement.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• OgrebelleOgrebelle Posts: 10
    Ok, how many posts does it take? Just curious... As Clipdat noticed, I've been a Club Polk member (albeit a lurking member) since 2009 and bought my first Polk speakers in 1991. Lots of good insight here from people who know more than me and I prefer not to post unless I have something to add. I operate on the "do not speak unless you can improve the silence" principle...
    Tell us about your profile pic! Do you make/harvest your own honey?
    Ok, how many posts does it take? Just curious... As Clipdat noticed, I've been a Club Polk member (albeit a lurking member) since 2009 and bought my first Polk speakers in 1991. Lots of good insight here from people who know more than me and I prefer not to post unless I have something to add. I operate on the "do not speak unless you can improve the silence" principle...

Got Dayens?
    edited May 21
    And I'm sure that makes it taste extra sweet when you try it. :)

Thanks for sharing the backstory.
    Just trying to keep some family history alive.

Got Dayens?
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 1,773
    I have pretty bad allergies, I used to get two allergy shots a week until I was in my late twenties. I have to take antihistamines if I go outdoors for any length of time, which I hate because it makes me feel funny. Well, funnier than normal. I read that if you consume local unprocessed honey (I guess that's the proper term, the darker stuff), it can help with allergies because it has local pollen in it and a person may become less sensitive to this pollen over time. So I started buying local honey from our farmers' market. I don't know if it helps my allergies any, but it sure does taste good. I'll get crucified by the hard core coffee drinkers here for saying this, but some local honey in my coffee.. Mmmm.
    2.0 - Marantz NA8005 | Polk LSiM703 | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x2 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | Sanus UF30 | OC703 Panels

6.1 - Pio Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | Monster HTS 5000 | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | PS Audio Power Port Classic x2 | OC703 Panels
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 5,574
    I LOVE honey.

Back to POLK. I've received free parts w/free shipping and other times, paid for the discounted parts and paid a little for shipping. No problems here. It has balanced out for me. I love Polk's customer service people. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.