RT800I crossover

Options
I bought these towers about 8 months ago and just got around to hooking them up. Notice no working tweeter on one tower. Found a bad cross over. Does anyone know where I can source one at?

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    If Polk doesn't support it

Post a pic of it and more than likely we can help you get it fixed or you van fix yourself

Can you see any burned up stuff like a white block looking thing...(sandcast resistor)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Don't see anything terribly nasty, are you sure it the xover?
    Reason I ask, is the whole speaker not putting out signal, or maybe just a driver/tweeter
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Topher0384
    Options
    Drivers are fine, put the tweeter in the other power and it works fine. If i put the input from the amp in the out put part of the tweeter it works. But once I hook it up to the wire terminals I get nothings.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Polk may still support replacement xovers, but if not post back and leave their response. Maybe someone has parts or speakers to let go to get them back up and running.

Call Polk Customer service vs emailing them.

You can search hifi shark to see if any for sale on the cheap

Sorry couldn't help