Douglas Connection IC's

My buddy down the street is selling two pairs of Douglas Connection interconnects. They are 1M length with the Furez locking connectors. A lot of the members here can attest the quality of coax cables. And this is a chance to own a couple pair at a good price.

He is asking $150 shipped CONUS or best offer. This is the price for both pairs, not one pair.

He dropped the cables off at my house, so I have them in my possession, and ready to ship.
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
Thorens TD320
Modified Carver C-1
Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects

Comments

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,696
    Are these the Alpha (green) or the black ones? If they are the green ones I'll take them.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    No, these are the black and grey ones.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • trav0810
    gwfprq5qil19.jpg

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,696
    Thanks. I'm going to pass. I was hoping they were the green ones that would match my others.

Still a great choice in cables. Someone should snag these up.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • trav0810
    They really are. If I didn't have two extra pairs myself, I would probably have taken them.

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,067
    Is there a difference in SQ between the colors of the cables or is it simply color choice?

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, Carver Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400x5, ADCOM GFA 7807, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • trav0810
    Price drop to $125 shipped CONUS

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • CTTE
    CTTE Posts: 183
  • trav0810
    They really are. Over the past few years, I have purchased several pairs.

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,641
    Buy with confidence from Travis. Great guy to do business with.
  • 2nd if first buyer decide to not buy them. Sorry but I don't know how to pm.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • trav0810
    Sold!

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • Oh dang it. Guess it's on to the wireworld soltices for me.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Have no experience with Douglas Connection, but, I can speak on WW cabling. I love it. I've had Audioquest, Analysis Plus, Signal, and a few others and Wireworld was the first cable I could say really got out of the way and let the other things speak.