When is Polk going to get serious in Australia

Options
fabian1
fabian1 Posts: 218
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
It frustrates me seeing other inferior brands doing so good down under in aussie land yet belive me when I tell you POLK is hardley kown here. The stats are this, we have the highest number per capita cell phone usage in the world, same for dvd player uptakes, look I go go on all day but the fact is people here have money and spend big on Quality products. It frustrates me to see Bose sucking in the public with their overpriced crap and Polk losing out to what is in my opinonlack of good marketing so get on the wagon and do somthing about it and introduce the whole of Australia to the wonders of Polk Audio....Regards Fabian:confused:
The Wonder From Downunder
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited February 2002
    Options
    I can see the little row boats with "polk express delivery" painted on the sides.... comming down under soon??? :)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Heard em? Know em? How are they? Just curious, they are a brand I have wanted to demo, but can't seem to find in my hemisphere....

Cheers mate,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • fabian1
    edited February 2002
    Options
    You dont have to worry about the row boat we have Qantus the safest airline in the world that can stack plent of POLK AUDIO, remember Dustin Hoffman in Rainman?:)
  • fabian1
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Krix are equal to polks but no better, but belive me krix cost more money hence my point about POLK:(