**Rock and Roll Reminiscing AAAA**

Options
Tour2ma
Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
edited April 2003 in Music & Movies
12 January 2003 --- LOTW is “A”

For what this is about and some guidelines please click on the following link:

http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7234

Yes, it’s a long post, but please read, if you participate.

This week we are only discussing artists whose last name and groups whose name begin with the letter “A”.

Note: The word “The” doesn’t count, so for example “The Allman Brothers Band” belongs in this week’s discussion and not in the “T’s” (guideline #5).

When possible, please supply complete title, format, company, year and catalog number when posting.

Post time this week is later than I planned :( ; I'll do better next week....

And so our (or at least my) 26 week odyssey begins…

Hope you come along for the ride… ;)
============================================
Compiled List for the Letter "A"
List is pretty much in the order of the posts.
Kinda sucks but its the first attempt...

Artist Album(s) Posted by:

Argent - All Together Now - In Deep- Nexus Tour2ma
Audience The House of the HillLunch Tour2majoe6pak
AC/DC Back In Black (1980 ATCO 92418-2) CD Remaster F1nut
ABBA avelanchefan
Atlanta Rythym Section. A Rock and Roll Alternative (Polydor - 1976; PD-1-6080) - Champagne Jam (Polydor 1978; PD-1-6134) Paul ConnorTour2ma
Afghan Whigs Gentlemen - CD (Elektra, rel. 1993) woodyjacobs
The Amazing Crowns/ The Amazing Royal Crowns self-titled debut CD (Velvel Records 63467-79716-2R, rel. 1998 woodyjacobs
America - Greatest Hits/ History - CD (Warner Brothers - 1975, 3110-2) (BMG 123757) Tour2ma
Ambrosia AmbrosiaLife Beyond L.A. Tour2ma
Duane Allman An Anthology (1972 Warner Bros. 2CP 0108) vinyl F1nut
Amazing Rythym Aces. Paul Connor
Average White Band Pickin'Up the Pieces Tour2ma
Abbacadabra brettw22
A-Teens brettw22
Atomic Rooster abmarsh
Alice Cooper. abmarsh
Asia 1982 - Asia 1983 - Alpha 1985 - Astra shack
Air Supply Tour2ma
Aldo Nova "Fantasy" RuSsMaN
Autograph "Turn up the Radio" RuSsMaN
Accept "Balls to the Wall" RuSsMaN
Asia "Heat of the Moment" RuSsMaN
Allman Bros "Midnight Rider" RuSsMaN
Animals "House of the Rising Sun" RuSsMaN
Aretha Franklin "Respect" RuSsMaN
Archies (the) "Sugar Sugar" RuSsMaN
Bryan Adams shack
Tori Amos NOTE: It’s his wife’s… ;) woodyjacobs
Aerosmith Toys In The Attic Paul Connorshack
Joan Armatrading Joan Armatrading - vinyl (A&M 1976 – A&M SP 4588) Tour2ma
Adam Ant Friend or Foe - vinyl (Epic 1982 – FE 38370) Tour2ma
The Alan Parsons Project Sterotomy - Arista Records - 1984 Cat #ARCD-8384I Robot Frank ZTour2ma
Armageddon Armageddon Tour2ma
Alice in Chains Unplugged CD (July 1996, Sony) avelanchefan
Arc Angels Arc Angels - CD (1992 Geffen - DGCD-24465) Tour2ma
The Association And Then... Along Comes The Association – 1966Insight Out – 1967Birthday - 1968 shack
More later,
Tour...
Vox Copuli
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
"There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
Post edited by Tour2ma on

Comments

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    I actually have only about a dozen or so “A’s” in my collection. So I am very interested in seeing what contributions y'all make that I should add to my library.

Here are two groups I am very fond of, both on vinyl or, unfortunately, very old C-90’s:

“Argent”
    - All Together Now on C-90
    - In Deep on C-90
    - Nexus on vinyl (Epic 1974 - KE 32573)
    I think the above are in order of release, but not positive.

Ron (or Rod… can’t quite remember for sure) Argent was a talented keyboardist (not Rick Wakeman talented, but decent) in the early 70’s. His biggest “hit” was a track off of All Together Now entitled “Hold Your Head Up”. Its airplay was what first brought him to my attention…. very catchy, simple guitar line. I was with him through In Deep and then he got spacier in Nexus (kinda following Steve Miller a bit I thought after Steve made “Fly Like an Eagle”). Nexus was still pretty good though.

“Audience” - The House of the Hill on vinyl (Elektra 1971 - EKS 74100)
    :eek: God, this is back when they still put “STEREO” on the album. Found this group through a roommate’s girlfriend back in college. This is a hauntingly beautiful and strange avant :cool: garde (sp?) album much in the vein of Roxy Music. If you’re a Brian Ferry fan, you’d like this.

Never saw either group live… did you?

Per the guidelines those are my two A’s for day 1… couple more later in the week…
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited January 2003
    Options
    If your listing any A band - then let me see here
    Audio Adrenaline
    Adema
    Aerosmith
    Alien Ant Farm
    American Hi-Fi
    Archie
    Anthrax
    All 4 one
    Ateens
    Avalon
    Avril Lavigne
    but then again - thats if ur just listing artist....

I have no details - just names......sowwe.LOL!
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    MxS,
    Really don't want to get into "enforcement" here (honest) and know you're into the "rebellious youth" thing (and I have the picture to prove it...), but please read the guidelines in the linked post.

One of the main ones is:
    Mon --> Fri max. of 2 artists/ groups per day.
    I feel that too many submissions at once will make this way less informative than it might be. Looking for more than a list here. If it's just you and me, we'll handle them all in 2 posts. If a bunch join in, may go down to 1 per day.

By the way I think you'd like the "Audience" LP... it's got a dark side... When I get my webpage running I'll post an MP3 cut or two...

I wish I coulda helped you out with your Adcom, but I didn't have a clue...

Later...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Albert Collins

Live In Japan (1984 Alligator ALCD 4733) CD
    Cold Snap (1986 Mobile Fidelity UDCD 635) Gold CD
    Iceman (1991 Virgin 2-91583) CD
    Live '92/'93 (1995 Virgin 8-40658) CD

Texas blues/rock legend and the "master of the telecaster." I saw him play at a place called 8x10 in Baltimore 6 months before he died. He jumped off a 5' high stage and didn't miss a lick, one of the best performances I've ever heard.

AC/DC

Back In Black (1980 ATCO 92418-2) CD Remaster

Classic heavy metal lead by the bizarre Angus Young. Must be played at maximum volume!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    F1,

You mean "Calbert Aollins"? ;) Oh well it's week 1. Just pokin' a little fun at one of my three supporters... Nice post...

You sent me to the C's in my vinyl... did he do I'm in A Phone Booth Baby? If yes, I've got some huntin' to do cause it ain't there and I never loan vinyl...

If you like TX blues-rock, then when we get to the "L's" I gotta new kid for ya....

AC/DC --- ah, makes me miss Beavis and Butthead, but the Sega vid game drove me crazy... Which one was AC/DC and which was Metallica (sp?)?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited January 2003
    Options
    You got me on that one, he's always just "Albert" to me...lol. I presume you mean a album with that title, no, not to my knowledge.

Are you talking about Linwood Taylor?

COME ON YOU GUYS, START POSTING!!!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Yup... ...Phone Booth... is an album title.

Started with all my MFSL vinyl (keep them separate for some reason... maybe so they don't lose their virginity) and then moved on to the "A's" and when I got to the "K's" there was Albert King... not Rock just plain Blues... maybe second half of the year...

Did discover there's a lot of listening I have to do... vinyl that's been idle way too long, obviously my Albert King is an example...

Ain't life grand??? :)

Do you hear anything special in the MSFL Gold's? I have one, Tommy and never A-B'd it against a plain old CD. Bought it because it was economical what with both albums on one CD.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Ok, you lost me. I was talking about Albert Collins, not Albert King or were you just rambling? ;) The MFSL and DCC gold disc's are far superior to the plain old cd's, but the new SACD's are even better, MFSL or not. I don't have the MFSL "Tommy" issue, but I do have "Live at Leeds", simply awesome. The JVC XRCD's (not gold) are also very good.

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    What me ramble??? ;) You must have actually tried to read my poll post about launching these threads... now that was rambling...

I'm with you... I was thinking Collins, but remembering a King Album... my bad... you're fine...

You have a night job? or just insomnia?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Whew, you had me worried there...;)

Neither, I have my own business so, since I hate getting up early, I don't. How about you?

BTW, I do have Albert King/Born Under A Bad Sign on MFSL gold cd, very nice. Is that the one you have on vinyl?

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Vinyl... as I remember it's nice...

Me... retired at 50... but may be coming back out later in year :( , if I keep spending like I have been...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Hmmm..."retired at 50," must be nice!

President of Club Polk

• avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited January 2003
    Options
    No one mentioned on of the biggest "A" artists of the 70's.

So is anyone an ABBA fan?
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    You know... sometimes people answer their own questions and don't even realize it... ;)
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• Paul Connor
    Paul Connor Posts: 231
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Tour2ma,

You really started this at a bad time for me. All of my vinyl collection (save a few favorites) is in u-haul boxes in the basement following a recent move.

However, not all of my memory is gone.

Atlanta Rythym Section. I have several of their albums from the 70's that are getting rather dated and I have not listened to them since about 79. What does anyone know about this band? Anything I did know has been lost to time.

ABBA...I sort of remember them as a top forty group. Put me down as NAF (not a fan).

Paul
  • woodyjacobs
    woodyjacobs Posts: 706
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Oooh, I like this.

Okay, here are mine for day 1-

1) Afghan Whigs - I only have their "Gentlemen" CD (Elektra, rel. 1993)but it is a must-have. Singer Greg Duhli pours his angst against the women of the world into every tune. Sample (from "Be Sweet") -
    "Ladies let me tell you about myself...
    I got a dick for a brain.
    And my brain is gonna sell my **** to you.
    Now I'm OK, but in time I'll find I'm stuck.
    'Cause she wants love, and I still want to f*#k."

And so on. Maybe not that poetic or PC, but if you just got dumped this is one of the all-time best CDs to put on to help you move on.

2) Okay I just read the rules so Louis Armstrong will have to wait until the jazz-by-alphabet thread starts.
    So, how about The Amazing Crowns? They were originally called The Amazing Royal Crowns but got sued by the neo-swing (remember that craze a few years back?) band Royal Crown Revue. So the name was shortened. Anyhow, I have their self-titled debut CD (Velvel Records 63467-79716-2R, rel. 1998). This is super-high-speed-punkabilly. If you like Stray Cats or The Reverend Horton Heat you might want to check this out.

I'll be back tomorrow!
    system 1:
    Athena: AS-F1 mains, AS-C1 center, AS-B1 surrounds, AS-P400 sub, Yammie RXV-730, Rotel RB-976 driving front stage, Samsung BD3600 Blue Ray, Denon DVD2900 for sacd/cd , jbl n24awII on the deck, samsung 40" 1080p lcd

system 2:
    XBox 360 Spherex 5.1 system, HK DVD38, Phillips CDC 926 CD changer, Phillips 32" LCD

2 channel
    NAD 1600 pre, NAD 2400 THX amp, Phillips CDC 926, Linn extra speaks, crappy TT
  • Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by woodyjacobs
    So, how about The Amazing Crowns? They were originally called The Amazing Royal Crowns but got sued by the neo-swing (remember that craze a few years back?) band Royal Crown Revue. So the name was shortened. Anyhow, I have their self-titled debut CD (Velvel Records 63467-79716-2R, rel. 1998). This is super-high-speed-punkabilly. If you like Stray Cats or The Reverend Horton Heat you might want to check this out.

BION I actually saw the ARC's at a local club a couple years ago. Purely a case of mistaken ID; thought I was going to see RCR (who I did end up seeing later). A different experience than I was expecting, but I had a blast... stayed through three sets.
    I’d say like Stray Cats on adrenaline. Love your punkabilly term, new one to me. Guitarist was little round guy in a straw hat with shades who just stood and starred into the lights… Man was he FAST…
    Thanks for the post… brought back memories… this one’s going on my buy list…
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Paul,
    Sorry, almost missed your post… I know your LP’s have to be alphabetized so you must mean your boxes of LP’s are not labeled “A-C”, “D-F”, etc. No problems, you have plenty of time... it's a long road to ZZZZ. Meanwhile I can lend you a leg up here…

"Atlanta Rhythm Section" (AKA “ARS”)
    - A Rock and Roll Alternative (did they just disqualify themselves???) (Polydor - 1976; PD-1-6080)
    - Champagne Jam (Polydor 1978; PD-1-6134)
    ARS definitely tried to take "soft rock" south (geographically that is). Mid-70's were the boom years for southern rock with another "A" band (no one has discussed as yet) leading the way. Hit for them off of RnR Alt was "I'm So into You", in large part because it was danceable and got club play (hey, it was the 70's… slow hustle and all that). The title cut off of Champagne Jam got some airplay, but the album didn't do as well and the band pretty well faded after that.
    IMO - Overall some decent, unwind type stuff, but nothing that made me crave more...

As long as we're in this genre my contributions for the day are:
    "America" --- Only one offering here.
    - Greatest Hits/ History - CD (Warner Brothers - 1975, 3110-2) (BMG 123757)
    Took soft-rock towards the SW. Had multiple hits including: "Tin Man", "Sister Golden Hair" and "Sandman", but is probably best known for "A Horse with No Name". ”I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no name, it felt good to get out of the rain. In the desert you can remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no blame” :confused: “… for to give you…”? English majors no doubt…
    Not just quiet, unwind stuff here, but actually attains soothing level. A lot of nice vocal harmonies. Some of the better soft stuff.

“Ambrosia” – again only a C-90 here that tends to coat my capstans with glucose…
    Ambrosia and Life Beyond L.A. are the two releases I have.
    First one has a couple of very nice tracks on it, “Nice, Nice, Very Nice” and “Holdin’ on to Yesterday”. Both received airplay and could be familiar to you with the latter having the better chance. Rest is much the same. Good for quiet diners or Sunday mornings, if you can't quite handle the furious pace of chamber music…

All right c’mon you Allman Brothers fans out there… I know you’re out there cause I’ve seen your desert island lists. Some member has got to have all their stuff and been to concerts with insight to share. Let’s hear you…
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Duane Allman

An Anthology (1972 Warner Bros. 2CP 0108) vinyl

Solo effort (for the most part) from the original leader of The Allman Brothers. Artist list includes Eric Clapton, Aretha Franklin, Wilson Pickett, Boz Scaggs and Delaney & Bonnie. A classic must have, especially if you appreciate slide guitar and laid back southern rock.

Somebody ripped off my early Aerosmith LP's. :supermad:

President of Club Polk

• Paul Connor
    Paul Connor Posts: 231
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Amazing Rythym Aces. Sort of fits here (I think).
  • Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by Paul Connor
    Amazing Rythym Aces. Sort of fits here (I think).

Name strikes a chord, but nary a tune comes to mind... help me out?

It's a new day so how 'bout "Average White Band" back at ya... "Pickin'Up the Pieces" was their biggie....
    Did not even know until I saw them a couple years ago that they were Scottish... What a fun show that was. For about 3 years a Classic Rock station hosted a Thursday night, summer outdoor series called "Party on the Plaza" in downtown Houston... A lot of grizzled RnR vets came through town for that...
    I could swear I had some of their stuff, but it's not there... Oh well, put it on the list... BMG here I come...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by avelanchefan

Embarrasingly so, I can sit and listen to them for quite a while. Then you also have Abbacadabra and A-Teens that have brought their music alive again and put a hard hitting house/club type of angle to the songs. I find myself going more with remixes of old songs rather than the older stuff.........It's fun to hear an old song with a new twist.........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • abmarsh
    abmarsh Posts: 109
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Let's not forget Average White Band, Atomic Rooster, and Alice Cooper.

Am I showing my age here?:D
  • woodyjacobs
    woodyjacobs Posts: 706
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Hi Tour,
    Regarding the ARC show that you saw...I saw them too...you must have seen them with the original guitarist "The Colonel." He had just left the band when I saw them and they had a really tall, really skinny guy who had just joined them...and he was amazingly fast too. I can't remember his name but he was originally in a band called "Speed Devils" that you might want to investigate if you have the chance. More high-speed rockabilly. FYI.
    system 1:
    Athena: AS-F1 mains, AS-C1 center, AS-B1 surrounds, AS-P400 sub, Yammie RXV-730, Rotel RB-976 driving front stage, Samsung BD3600 Blue Ray, Denon DVD2900 for sacd/cd , jbl n24awII on the deck, samsung 40" 1080p lcd

system 2:
    XBox 360 Spherex 5.1 system, HK DVD38, Phillips CDC 926 CD changer, Phillips 32" LCD

2 channel
    NAD 1600 pre, NAD 2400 THX amp, Phillips CDC 926, Linn extra speaks, crappy TT
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Asia - Asia came together in 1981. Singer-bassist John Wetton arrived via King Crimson, Roxy Music, Bryan Ferry, Uriah Heep and his own group U.K. Drummer Carl Palmer from Emerson, Lake and Palmer. Keyboardist Geoff Downes was an original member of The Buggles before joining Yes and guitarist Steve Howe also from Yes.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by shack
    Asia - Asia ...1981. Singer-bassist John Wetton ...Drummer Carl Palmer ... Keyboardist Geoff Downes ...guitarist Steve Howe ....
    Impressive little group bio there shack... nice post.
    Why are the "supergroups" so hard (at least for me) to remember? "Heat of the Moment" came on the radio a while back, and it drove me crazy cause I couldn’t remember name of the group... and, of course, the DJ didn't name them...
    They only did the one album, right?

Originally posted by avelanchefan

Originally posted by brettw22
    Embarrasingly so, I can sit and listen to them for quite a while.
    That the two of you I hear hummin' "Dancing Queen" in harmony? Hey, we all have our guilty pleasures.
    Sorry, if you felt a bit stomped in my earlier reply avelanche... just having fun ;)
    Now where's that "Air Supply" album I was listening to last week... CRAP just wasted my 2nd LOTW artist of the day... Oh well, the sun come up tomorrow... ooo... I'll need to save that one for the "Original Broadway Scores " thread...
    Originally posted by abmarsh
    Let's not forget Average White Band, Atomic Rooster, and Alice Cooper.
    Am I showing my age here?
    First off, to answer your rhetorical question, I prefer to think of it as experience...
    I touched on AWB a couple posts up... you might enjoy the read. I need a little help w/ Atomic Rooster... name I recognize, but no tunes coming...

As for Alice.. I was holding him for the "C's", but it really is a group name, :( but it's a proper name, but no one in 'his' bands have ever actually had this name, but they're in the "C's" in my collection:mad: .... so we need another guideline cause it's not going to go away cause the "L's" will bring up Lynyrd Skynyrd and even before that comes the "J's" Jethro Tull…arrrrrrrrrgh….
    I am Nomad.... I am Nomad... I am imperfect... must sterilize... ster---ri---lize…oh, never mind, I took care of that years ago…V… whew:rolleyes: … that was close.

I love Alice… and I’m moving his stuff to the “A’s”….

"Speed Devils" huh... Thanks, Woody I'll look into them, too...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• shack
    edited January 2003
    Options
    They only did the one album, right?

Actually 25 altogether in various forms and combinations under the name of Asia. This of course includes live albums and "greatest hits" and "anthologies" Their first 3 in basically their original lineup are:

1982 - Asia
    1983 - Alpha
    1985 - Astra

After this various reincarnations of Asia came about without much commercial success but they seem to have a bit of a cult following.

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Aldo Nova "Fantasy"

Autograph "Turn up the Radio"

Accept "Balls to the Wall"

Asia "Heat of the Moment"

Allman Bros "Midnight Rider"

Animals "House of the Rising Sun"

Arlo Guthrie "City of New Orleans"

Aretha Franklin "Respect"

Archies (the) "Sugar Sugar"

Don't know if this one counts, Soundtrack to Apocalypse Now

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • shack
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Hey you Canadians out there...what abvout one of your own...

Bryan Adams - pretty popular back in the 80s and early 90s. "Cuts Like A Knife", "Reckless", "Waking Up the Neighbours"

• Tour2ma
    edited January 2003
    Options
    Shack,
    At the risk of offending other contributors, I'm impressed...
    And I suspect this is just the tip of your RnR iceberg of knowledge...
    I eagerly anticipate your input throughout this thread.
    Then again... maybe you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night... :)

Thanks Russ for kicking in... you're caught up for the week now... in fact, just right after I toss out "Gulo Arthry" and "Fretha Aranklin"... ;) but man that juxtapositioning was a b***h...
    Special thanks for "Aldo Nova" and "Autograph"... hadn't thought of them in along time.
    I don't know "Accept"... easy to find? worth a listen?
    Animals were cool. And Eric Burden's (sp?) "Spill the Wine" was so cool in its day and still is to me... plus it gave birth to "War" and ya gotta love that... but then again that's next weeek's letter...
    You had me going good until.... "The Archies" :( Must have some special "back-seat" significance to you..

Let's combo Soundtracks like Apocalypse Now with the Original Broadway Scores... I was joking at the time, but now...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli