FS or WTT SRS, CRS and RTA, Parasound and B&K

SDA SRS 2 if great shape. With cable, blade/blade $400

RTA 11T. (Not TL) mint condition. 225.00

SDA CRS (no cable) twin tweeter blade/blade one cab is ruff shape needs vaneer glued back down on one of the rear corners. Drivers are all graet and so are screens. $215.00

B&K Ref 20 pre with remote and oem box. Mint condition. $170 + sh.

Parasound 2250 v2 mint condition with box.
$835 + sh.

All items located on Merritt Island FL. 45 min east of Orlando. 32953.

All speakers are local pick up only. All screens are in great shape. All drivers are perfect.

Smoke free home. Non of them stink and are 100% functional.

dv6ohtozdozv.jpg

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,142
    Awesome speakers, GLWTS! I wish I was looking and not selling...
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    Monitor Audio Radius R90’s/Mission Freedom 770 IV
    BJC speaker cables, generic RCA’s, one homemade power cable, because that’s going to do any good with the rest of the generic ones.
    Technics SL3200 turntable and a Shure M97xE phono cartridge
    Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer
    Lafayette LR-1100 acting as a tuner and phono.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 662
    Not even a trade offer? Dont be shy! Need to move some speakers out. Only plan to keep the RTA12Bs, ( may be my fav of all time). Just trying to raise money to do the crossovers in them.
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 2,528
    PM sent
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
    Dual SVS SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

CH46E wrote: »
    Not even a trade offer? Dont be shy! Need to move some speakers out. Only plan to keep the RTA12Bs, ( may be my fav of all time). Just trying to raise money to do the crossovers in them.

Oh how I wish I could trade you, but I just don’t have the room. Trading won’t help with my space problems, but selling will, so that’s gonna be the route I have to take. :confused:
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    BJC speaker cables, generic RCA’s, one homemade power cable, because that’s going to do any good with the rest of the generic ones.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
    B&K is sold.

Bump????? Really need to sell some stuff to finish my 12b refresh!
    SDA SRS 2 Local pick up 45 min east of Orlando. $400
    edited July 3
    Price drops.

CRS $145.00.

RM 7500 4 sats and one center in piano black. $125.00

RTA 11T $185.00

Parasound 2250 v2 $795 + sh.

SRS 2 $400.00.

Will drive to Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami and Tampa for $50.00 on the SRS 2 only.
    SRS 2 now $350.00. Local pick up Merritt Island FL.

Parasound no longer for sale.
    Ok I can’t resist any longer. I’ll trade you my Infinities for the SDA CRS’s, if you accept of course. We have family in Merritt island so we will come down to you, and visit family while we are at it.
    Then I’ll just have to find a cable.
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    As long as you understand the while one looks great the other does need a little work. The side has some vaneer that has started peeling. Other than that the drivers are all hood and sound great.

The 3007s have been refoamed?

When would you like to come out?
    As long as you understand the while one looks great the other does need a little work. The side has some vaneer that has started peeling. Other than that the drivers are all hood and sound great.

The 3007s have been refoamed?

When would you like to come out?

I understand that one isn’t cosmetically nice, these Infinities are the first (and only) speakers I have ever had that were cosmetically clean (mostly.)
    Yes, they have been refoamed, the mids were done by me, the woofers were done by the original owner (as far a small I know, that’s what he told me, if they do deteriorate within a few years I can send you surrounds, or I can repair them for you if you’d like).
    I’ll have to talk to my parents about when we come, I can tell you soon hopefully. I’m guessing in a week or so.
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    Did you get my PM?
    Haha, some guy just offered me $400 total to ship my SRS 2 to Mexico City on the bay.
    Doesn’t sound like a scam, I say go for it :wink:
    Did you get my PM?

Yes I did, I was offline for a little bit (driving home from a friends)
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,621
    Ugh I want the CRS but alas you are on the other side of the country. Maybe one day the stars will align and i'll snag a pair. GLTWS and great prices!
    Living room

Mains: Paradigm 90P
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12, Pioneer SW-8Mk2
    Power: Marantz SR7000
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved 4k

2 Channel Den

Mains: SDA2B Upgraded XOs and Binding Posts
    Pre: Denon PRA-1200
    Power: Adcom GFA-545
    TT: Pioneer PL510
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' 4K

Noggin Rockin'

Phillips L2
    Grado SE80
    Harman Kardon CL
    Little dot 1+/GE JAN 5654w

Closet of Dreams:

Harman Kardon AVR130
    Yamaha HTR5590
    Polk RTA11TL
    Polk TSI200s
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition
    Bravo V2/RCA Clear top Conn branded 12AU7
    Yamaha AV-34

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    CRS are no longer availible.

SRS 2 are sold.

Got less than i wanted at $375 but that will free up some space and funds for more caps.
    SRS 2 available again. Buyer never came through. Polkie price $340.00
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,780
    Why
    Are
    You
    In
    Florida!? :(

(So much want)
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Why
    Are
    You
    In
    Florida!? :(

(So much want)

Where are you?
    SE PA, about 16-17 hours away.
    edited July 30
    FestYboy wrote: »
    SE PA, about 16-17 hours away.

If you pick these up in Maryland and meet me in Charleston SC ill bring you the SRS and the RTA 11t!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/123256156874

:)
    Alas, such a trip would incite the wrath of my better half...
    I feel your pain!
    SRS 2 are sold. Turns out the guy who wanted them riped into two fingers with a circular saw. (He still has them attached)
    So just the RTA11T are still available.
    SRS 2 are sold. Turns out the guy who wanted them riped into two fingers with a circular saw. (He still has them attached)

:# that doesn’t sound fun!
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    He builds recording studios in Miami. Im getting my room full done with owens corrning 703, a diffuser and one cloud above my seated position. Basic install included. I have a very hard room and in dire need of some acoustic treaments.