Audiioquest Rocket 44 8 foot bi wire pair with bananas and packing

Options
Selling my Audioquest Rocket 44 8 foot bi wire pair with bananas and original packing. I bought these from a dealer in WI I have dealt with for years so this is the real deal. Around 110 hours on them Trying to move up the line. In great shape. Asking $225 Thanks

po95wg4ezb7n.jpg
awalfb0ikgk0.jpg
en4fszci0hao.jpg

Comments

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,521
    Options
    Hmm....
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    Damn dude you gave them away. I have the Rocket 44's for my entire system. I don't use Bi wiring as all my speakers are single ended. Awesome speaker cable I really enjoy it.

Joey_V did you grab them ? Sweet if you did man, awesome score
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    Pretty sure he did, he's got pictures of them in his "audioquest cables are too hard to bend" thread...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    Pretty sure he did, he's got pictures of them in his "audioquest cables are too hard to bend" thread...

Not sure what that means but I have double runs of AP oval 9 . A very organic sound BUT I went from the Rocket 33 to the 44 and as usual with Audioquest one gets a very clean sound that is like a camera lens was focused. Using AP ICs King Cobra was a bit to much . Did not want to use AP Copper ovals with AQ speaker cable. King Cobras with the AP speaker cable is OK. Would like to retry Rocket 88s as I am now playing with mag 1.6QRs Have pretty much lost my way.