The sounder worked at first, but now I can't get sound at all, not from pushing buttons on the top,

Options
I tried the remote, tried pushing the buttons on the top of the bar, but nothing works. I don't understand the lights on the bar, when they do come on. Am I too impatient or what? Nothing I do produces sound! (I am old, this was a gift from a son) HELP!

Best Answer

• Nadine
    Nadine Posts: 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sigma S1 My son set it up for us, but with 4 remotes (Apple, Direct TV, Lg), we got confused and now can't get it to work. I unplugged the bass and plugged it back in, changed the battery in the remote. When I press the power on the remote, 4 lights show on the bar, but I don't know what that means...

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,804
    Options
    What model do you have?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Nadine
    Nadine Posts: 3
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello Nadine,
    On the remote for the soundbar push the button that says "OPT" this will select the "optical" connection. There should be one LED on. Then using the same remote turn the volume up a little bit. If you're still having a problem call 1-800-377-7655 and follow the phone prompts to reach a support person, they will guide you over the phone in front of the soundbar.