Customer Service second to none.

Called Polk customer service today.

Waited 15 sec. , and a rep. answered. T.J. I believe.

Had the parts I needed.

Complimentary no charge at all. B)

If that doesn't keep one believing they are part of the best company in the world, I don't know what would. I've always praised Polk Audio to ANYBODY I've met over the past 15+ years and will continue to do so with no regrets. ;)

Thank you Polk Audio Customer Service !! :)
Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,752
    Thats good to hear. Especially since the last year or so has been a bit rough. A lot ofvus had leas than stellar experiences and were very surprised. Hope this is back to normal business as usual!
    HT Rig:
    Yamaha RX-A1010; Parasound HCA-1000a; Arcam rDac; Mains: PSB Imagine Mini + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, Dynaudio Emit 10, NHT Super One CI, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1