EndersShadows FS thread

Options
Unfortunately (for me), we've had a financial emergency and I need to sell off some gear to offset costs. Everyone's fine, but I've got some bills that need attending to, and fast.

So with a heavy heart, I'm going to have to sell off quite a bit of gear. I'm going to start with the stuff from my loft while I determine what from my HT system needs to sell. Because these funds need to go to bills I cant offer you FIRE SALE prices, but I've priced the items what I feel are fair prices, and am open to offers via PM.

Items listed below:

Local ONLY

Usher V601's ($220) - Really DONT want to sell these but dont have a choice this time. Currently @ZLTFUL has first dibs followed by @daboyz as both expressed interest in them a long time ago.

Condition is a 7 given the nicks in the speakers, but they sound GLORIOUS! I will be sad to let them go. I have the original factory box w inserts, but not sure I trust it to be shipped.

22" Sanus Ultimate Foundation stands w spikes ($175): These stands are the BEST stands out there for the money. I've filled these with sand already, and they are heavy as HECK!. For now I'm going to HOLD these in-case the seller of the Usher wants them.

Outlaw Audio LFM-1 w Auralex Gramma isolation pad ($250 OBO): This sub is very nice and like the other items I will be sad to see it go. @oldrocker this would be a good start for your daughters HT, or even your system in general

Wii w accessories ($100 OBO): I think we have 2 controllers for it and maybe a couple other accessories.

Salamander Synergy 303 w Black Rails in Cherry (250): This unit has seen use, has 2 shelves. There are no side pieces or back for this unit. The unit overall shows signs of wear, but nothing TOO serious IMHO. Would make for a VERY NICE 2 channel rack.

Payment via Paypal F&F, or cash on delivery. For those in the CHICAGO area, I will be up that way on October 21st and could meet up with any one or more of these items at that time. I may be willing to drive a bit to meetup for other folks in the Ohio, IL, KY area for a small fee to cover gas and a bit of my time, PM me to discuss.

For now that is all I am listing, but keep checking back as I may have to let go of my entire 5 channel LSi system, as well as some Kimber 8VS bi-wired speaker cables and Kimber Hero interconnects.

I will try to get pictures of these up later tonight.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Put me in line for the Uhers if the other two pass, please. Would like to give them a listen in my system.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Dan - Although there's not much I can do being so far away, please let me know if there's any other way I can help. Heck, I'd even consider buying something from you and have you 'store' it for me until you get back on your feet and wanted to buy it back...

Hope everything is OK.
  • kharp1
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »
    Dan - Although there's not much I can do being so far away, please let me know if there's any other way I can help. Heck, I'd even consider buying something from you and have you 'store' it for me until you get back on your feet and wanted to buy it back...

Hope everything is OK.

Dan, the same goes for me.
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ahh crap. NVM - I did not see local only - apologies, I'm interested in the Ushers though if the other three pass and you end up deciding to range out. I am sorry to see the need to sell though.
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Sorry to hear Dan. Hope its just a temporary setback. Thats nice gear at fair prices. Should move pretty quick. Ive heard that Outlaw sub in action and its quite powerful yet very musical.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    Thanks for the thoughts guys. We will get through it and at the end of the day I just keep telling myself its just gear, and I can always find and rebuy it.

Financial stability is more important, though I wont say this isn't going to sting a bit. But its part of being an adult.

I'm hoping to try and keep the HT system, or a large portion of it together, but we will see.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    I feel you. I'm on about my fourth "starting over" system. I think the audio gear holds value better than any mutual fund I've tried. I'm terrible at saving money, but at least with my gear, I know there is value there when I need it. And you are correct, there is always more to be found.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
    Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
    Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
    Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
    White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects
  • kharp1
    Options
    I'll give you 500 for the ushers and don't care when you ship them...

That's a "can't pass up" offer.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Vanilla su(ks
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The least I could do...

I know how special these are to Dan.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Dan this sucks man but I mainly hope your health is holding up. You got baby girls to take care, similar age to mine, I know you’re just thinking about them. Sucks to sell your gear but focus on those precious girls!

Grace and mercy to you and your family Dan!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    I'd love them but that there is an offer you can't refuse. Good on you John and take care Dan.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Time to do what we do best guys... let's buy all this stuff so when he is able to reestablish his gear, we can spend money for him! :pB)

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Ushers....hmmmm....could be.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Sorry to hear this Dan, seems like more and more of us are taking hits lately. I'd buy those ushers if mine sold as a temp. replacement. At that price though, they should move fast.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Outlaw LFM-1 pics:

This is a 12” downfiring sub. It would still very good for the price and blends SUPER EASY. We paired this sub with B&W bookies and it was a great match. It also hasn’t done well with the Ushers. This item has a few nicks and dings but nothing you can see from a couple feet away. I'm sure with some black model paint they would be even more invisible than my "sharpie" solution. Willing to take offers on the unit.

If you want additional pics let me know.

pwwo91ppvy2h.jpeg
    30dzd8boq53n.jpeg
    ayxvv9ncp0wc.jpeg
    56l287dpqyw8.jpeg
    zqcsjkz0w8du.jpeg
    cvicf1kiqwbc.jpeg
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Sanus Ultimate Foundation 22” Stands: Not much to say other than these are one of the best stands for the money. Ask @F1nut

fkd54jn8ynzu.jpeg
    r0zpb3h2gi29.jpeg
    nrns9fmmk8j5.jpeg
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Salamander 303: This unit has two shelves and shows some slight wear and tear. You cannot buy a better stand at this price. Shelves are FULLY adjustable. More shelves (such as a extendable TT shelf), or accessories can be added to it at any time to make it more usable.

As stated I will be in the Chicago area next weekend and could deliver it up there.

Each shelf can hold up to 75 lbs and the top can hold up to 150 lbs.

Finish: Dark Cherry, Black Post
    Dimensions: 23.25 " W x 31 " H x 19.75 " D
    Shelves are: (19.75"W x 18.5"D x .5"Th)

lca3ytv5z9u5.jpeg
    bp0dmhbeiswg.jpeg
    Post edited by EndersShadow on
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Wii: Comes with all you see here. Can ship for a fee.

ngnw6zsp7w8c.jpeg
    6cz58vvcvnms.jpeg
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Used Dining room table (100 OBO): comes with 4 chairs and table. Good starter set. Couple chairs show wear from use. Most (but not all, see pic) would clean up easy with a mahogany stain pen.

t05djes63cug.jpeg
    pkyvw8qt5orl.jpeg
    4z08mcgbzxur.jpeg
    814d6haw04tl.jpeg
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    I screwed up the list price when I posted the sub on another forum, so everyone wins, the Outlaw sub is now 200 w the Auralex pad.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Bump. Willing to wheel and deal, and potentially drive a bit to make a deal work.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    I hope things improve for you soon Dan :smile:

GLWTS!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ushers have already been sold to @ZLTFUL.

Pending some other stuff, there is a HIGH liklihood that I will be selling my LSi 15's (db modded), LSiC, and LSi F/X.

If interested PM me directly, but I'd prefer to sell as a entire set if possible, and I really dont want to deal with the stress of shipping as the only box I have is the LSiC's.
  • kharp1
    Options
    Congrats on the sale. Can't believe you sold them to Ryan...I heard he was the only guy more morally challenged than Russ! :)

Congrats to both and good luck with the rest of the gear.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    morally challenged is an oxymoron.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    I've got next dibs again!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,583
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »