MCM Electronics big clearance sale

Options
Didn't know where to post this, but figured it was worth posting someplace -- so I'll try here. :)

MCM Electronics is apparently being swallowed up by Newark. As a consequence, they have a bunch of stuff on clearance. Odds and ends, to be sure, but some cheap doodads. I am picking through the list now.

May or may not be worth your time to peruse, but I decided it's worth mine :)

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/promo/c?trk_msg=0K98CDRFFH4471Q2QJHP6BTFG4&trk_contact=A58VCBQFDM0D8JPIMVQCQF0LPS&trk_sid=G3HJAILAM4A2N76QA6R2MC47KG&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Clearance&utm_campaign=EDC103

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Cheap doodads are the hi points of my life.
    Sal Palooza
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Not to happy about that. MCM was one of my alternates for Parts Express and Digikey.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    Hey thanks for this, the Missus and I are working on a cut the cable cord project and I nabbed some nice indoor HDTV antennas for a steal from this sale, All of them for less than the price of one of them! Great heads up!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    Not to happy about that. MCM was one of my alternates for Parts Express and Digikey.

Ditto.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    Thanks picked up some great doodads at a great price
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Thank you. Just ordered a new bulb on clearance for my Mitsubishi DLP. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    I read an article that Amazon is responsible for some of these type mergers. It said, Amazon is expected to "go big" into these niche markets. Probably bad news for consumers. Fastenal was one company mentioned in the article. I can't recall where I read it.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA