RT55i schematic needed

Anyone have the schematic for the RT55i speakers? The link in the vintage section is a dead link.

Thanks

Comments

• msgmsg Posts: 2,867
    Wha'cha doin' Ivan? Crossover upgrade? Repair?
    After the 25i experience, I've been curious about the larger speakers in this series.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,325
    That link has been broken for a long time.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 6,579
    Trying to buy a pair in "excellent " condition for 75$.....
    Problem is i can't try before i buy so would like driver info to see if i could buy any if need be.
    Lining up the ducks
    edited June 16
    Thanks a bunch Ken. I do not see driver info listed. Before i make a 2.5hr road trip I'd like to see if drivers can be had off the auction sites. Can you supply woofer tweeter numbers?
    Pm me if needed
    Thanks again
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 5,794
    The tweeter is BD0125-W, the 6.5" drivers are BD7203-W and the crossover is RE0535-1
  • StevieBStevieB Posts: 203
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Problem is i can't try before i buy so would like driver info to see if i could buy any if need be.
    Lining up the ducks

I've got an old pair I was going to part out, if you need a driver, or I think I've got one working tweeter, let me know.
    The tweeter is BD0125-W, the 6.5" drivers are BD7203-W and the crossover is RE0535-1

thanks Ken a ton.
    StevieB wrote: »
    Lining up the ducks

I've got an old pair I was going to part out, if you need a driver, or I think I've got one working tweeter, let me know.

will do trying to set something up for this weekend, but you know CL is full of flakes who drag you along then disappear.

thanks Steve

Ivan

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 5,794
    No problem...
  • vmaxervmaxer Posts: 3,691
    StevieB wrote: »
    Lining up the ducks

Do you have the RT55i tweeter?? I am interested if you do.
    simmer down there buddy I go pick these up tomorrow... at least let me get some first dibs.
    edited June 16
    simmer down there buddy I go pick these up tomorrow... at least let me get some first dibs.

No problem, just checking.

They are good speakers, good luck.

Edit: if you end up needing drivers, the i model uses different ones than the non i version.
    edited June 16
    thanks. yes it is the RT55i model still plenty of time for the guy to flake. I will let all know one way or another
    @pitdogg2 did you get the speakers??
    yep sent you a pm today
    niiiiice.
    pics.
  • agfrostagfrost Posts: 1,879
    Coolness. Were they the pair in Wheaton?
    HWheaton.
    agfrost wrote: »
    Coolness. Were they the pair in Wheaton?

Yes they were.