Nobody picking up phone

Hey there, I've tried all the options in the 800 number menu, and nobody is picking up. The message says you're closed, it's the middle of the day on Wednesday. What gives?

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,287
    These days Polk is more concerned about language and pictures on this forum than customer service or a decent products page, yet they wonder why business isn't what it used to be.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• @mnbska we had a fire drill at 2pm Eastern Time and that is probably right when you called. We are back on the phones, feel free to call in until 5:30 Eastern time today.

Call us at 800-377-7655 Option 1.

@F1nut we are still concerned with providing the best Customer Service experience possible.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,056
    Sometimes Polk Customer Service operates on bankers hour. In late, out early.

All kidding aside, customer service at Polk has been under barrage lately, and deservingly so. How many posts have been created recently complaining of issues with customer service? Understand that the vast majority of people experiencing problems never publicly complain about it, so the issue is far greater in my belief.

The issue is not going to fix itself CS needs all hands on deck!
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, RTA 11T X2, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • LegenderLegender Posts: 335
    And it looks like the background has indeed changed. Well, at least on my screen it is. Woohoo!!
    Music: Marantz AV7005 - Yamaha MX1000 - Denon BDP-1911 - SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Denon 1906 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Parasound JC-2, Parasound JC-1; Oppo 103; PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,443
    Legender wrote: »
    And it looks like the background has indeed changed. Well, at least on my screen it is. Woohoo!!

Lucky you

I still wear my welding mask
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • @la2vegas, thank you for the input, I will note that to our bosses here.

As a note, Customer Service Hours are changing.

We will be open

10-6 Eastern Time Monday-Friday starting June 12th.
  • mnbskamnbska Posts: 7
    Thanks for the reply!
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,795
    mnbska wrote: »
    Hey there, I've tried all the options in the 800 number menu, and nobody is picking up. The message says you're closed, it's the middle of the day on Wednesday. What gives?

Happy lunch hour down at the corner pub....even CS people need some liquid therapy every now and then. ;)
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,275
    Well, if one ringy-dingy, two ringy-dingy doesn't work ......

u4b4datb8vqy.jpg

...... try three ringy-dingy, four ringy-dingy.

Now, that suggestion was for you, Mnbska.
    Now, on OUR part, here's some old school schtuff:

guyficucpgg0.jpg

This has been a Public Service Announcement o:)

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,443

z9caqyl7t5jx.jpg2lxbl76yodmk.jpg

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,056
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

z9caqyl7t5jx.jpg2lxbl76yodmk.jpg

Careful with the screenshots folks. Remember to keep any private info away from prying eyes.

This has been a public service announcement. :)
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, RTA 11T X2, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • ArchguyArchguy Posts: 5
    Tried clicking on "Speakers with Ribbon Tweeters" and nothing happened.
    Well, nothing I wanted.