The Opao has landed!

Look I am all excited! Got a set of Dayens for my two channel system. I will report back. Yee ha!

Comments

• mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 3,890
    Please do. What's Opao?
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,408
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    Please do. What's Opao?

Opposite of Confefe
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,942
    LOL
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,022
    Confetti?? Convoovoo? Kaman'nawaana'leiaah?
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 2,915
    Yep
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,264
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Confetti?? Convoovoo? Kaman'nawaana'leiaah?

Coochiecoo!
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 1,066
    Are these the lost lyrics to "I Am The Walrus"?
    No I am seriously excited transitioning my bedroom system from a 5.1 to a straight 2 channel. Dayens amplno monos and preamp with the Auralic Aries mini driving my Ushers. Gonna ad a Cambridge spinner to play my hd disc. And I will be done for a minute. Getting it all from Dskip. Just need a pair of cables and I am go to go.
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,441
    I don't know what the Opao is, but that's a sweet system you've put together. We're both rockin' the Dayens/Usher combo and frankly I find it to be hard to beat for the money. No doubt Skip will steer you in the right direction and do you right.
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,370
    edited June 4
    Okay, You'all need to just knock it off right now!!! The Last thing I need to do is ta buy some Ampino mono Blocker's. Paul & Bruce I know where you both live ;)
    voltz wrote: »
    Okay, You'all need to just knock it off right now!!! The Last thing I need to do is ta buy some Ampino mono Blocker's. Paul & Bruce I know where you both live ;)

How about a Menuetto??? I know where you can get one for a pretty good price :D :p
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    voltz wrote: »

How about a Menuetto??? I know where you can get one for a pretty good price :D :p

I would be happy to take that off of your hands but I am out of money and I have no place to use it yet (wonder if it would run 707's? lol). Did you ever go the Ampino Preamp/Monoblock route? I must say I am quite pleased with the combination that I am running. I brimming with anticipation to get some better cables, IC's and my speaker upgrade. This setup sounds fantastic compared to the former system.
    I've never heard the Ampino monoblocks, but I think the Ampino integrated is the best bargain in the Dayens lineup. I found it to be just a tad below the Menuetto. The only negative for me was the minimal number of inputs. All that being said, I know the Ampino monoblocks have to be pretty darn good. Crank it and enjoy!!