Rosso Fiorentino Fiesole musical instruments

2»

Comments

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,155
    My comment was to roust Tony ;) , not an insult
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 13,444
    ...and my comment just happened to follow yours. It was a standalone comment ;) , not a rebuttal.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Usher: CP-6311, Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S60, S55, S35, S30, S20, S15, RTA 15tl, Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, iFi LS3.5
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Dayens Ampino, Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, AURALiC Altair, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,499
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    marvda1 wrote: »
    i asked rosso the question is the volterra just the fiesole with a sub or are there other enhancements to the volterra. here is the answer.

Dear Marvin,
    as a first approximation we can say that the Volterra is a Fiesole+sub but actually that is not totally correct. They both have a lot to share however the Volterra has a slightly different crossover and the acoustics presentation is that of a floor stander speaker. Lets say that if you liked the Fiesole you will love the Volterra.

Thanks and best regards,
    Francesco Rubenni

And since when can you trust a dago :p ;) B)

Hey now....LMAO.

I'm very trustworthy.....Dago's aren't in the garbage collecting business for no reason.
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,155
    So we can trust in making a good pie, and taking out the garbage...duly noted :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
2»