W4S dac 2

Options
For sale, W4S dac2. I am the original owner. I bought it in either 2012or 2013. It plays wonderfully without issues. This has been in my main rig the entire time. It comes with the original box and remote.
$550 plus shipping and if paid by palpal, paypal fees.

One minor thing with it. The RCA jacks in the back, if your IC's have too much of a grip, the shielding will come off and stick to your cable. When it happed to me I called w4s and they said it will not effect the sound quality or anything like that. Just put it back on. I did not notice a sound difference or anything but I want to be up front on everything.

On a side note, this actually happened to me on my old NAD and carver c19 preamp.

The dac2 is a wonderful sounding unit and has great revies. I would still be keeping it of i didn't have the VI dac.
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    0rd83jepsy0h.jpg
    c1l7o0934xkj.jpg
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Wow, sweet looking dac!

GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    "Slightly" out of my price range :( GLWS!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • erniejade
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    $41

last time you said that we both got arrested..... I still think it was a dude :o:'(

• erniejade
    Options
    Please mark this as sold.

Thanks everyone!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,915
    Options
    Wow, that was a killer price..
  • thsmith
    thsmith Posts: 6,082
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Wow, that was a killer price..

No ****! I would not let mine go for that price.
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs