New Beatles Documentary Directed by Opie Taylor

Options
Nightfall
Nightfall Posts: 10,071
edited June 2016 in Music & Movies
"Eight Days a Week" directed by Ron Howard coming to Hulu on September 17th.

http://www.slashfilm.com/eight-days-a-week-trailer/
What makes this infinitely better than any other Beatles documentary you might have seen in the past is that it was made with the full cooperation of Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, as well as George Harrison and John Lennon’s surviving widows, Yoko Ono Lennon and Olivia Harrison. That means there’s tons of unseen footage, photos and details that has never been made available to fans before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBQcVknlNmE

afterburnt wrote: »
They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing this
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    He might just sue you if Ronnie Howard sees your thread title. He has had people fired for less. I don't see anything he makes because he is such an arrogant putz.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,272
    Options
    He might just sue you if Ronnie Howard sees your thread title. He has had people fired for less. I don't see anything he makes because he is such an arrogant putz.

Plus he kills songbirds with slingshots.
    Sal Palooza
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    should be good
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    This came out yesterday on Hulu.

eight-days-a-week-poster.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk