Halo 5

Is anyone playing?
Parasound P5, McCormack DNA 0.5, NAD C515BEE, Polk SDA CRS+(RDO 194s)/Polk Monitor 10B, SVS SB-12 NSD sub

Comments

• ShizelbsShizelbs Posts: 7,416
    I have it. Played the campaign. I didn't hate it as much as the average reviewer. I don't play online much due to lack of skill.
  • JPeteJPete Posts: 246
    I've never actually played the campaign. Only online. I'm not among the best of the best, but still find it fun. Guess I was hoping some other people on here were in there too.
    Parasound P5, McCormack DNA 0.5, NAD C515BEE, Polk SDA CRS+(RDO 194s)/Polk Monitor 10B, SVS SB-12 NSD sub

• polkfarmboypolkfarmboy Posts: 5,721
    My projector bulb went out and I got my copy in and I sucked at it, got owned big time. I cant play on a small screen as I feel at a disadvatage. Now I just got a new bulb in, $77 for 5000 hours of gaming! I may have to get back into this and put it back on the gamefly list.
    I play on a 46" LED... Bigger screen would definitely help me since I get beat up in the higher ranks. Made it Platinum 2 ranking which is pretty high and have since dropped to Silver 4 over the course of a few weeks. Either everyone else is getting better or I'm getting worse... Maybe I should put the liquor away for a few games?

I seldom drink but if you go on Friday an Sat nights then your gona play lot of drinkers and hammer them lol. Same goes for the Brits, they suck and if you are up late you can destroy all the noobs who get up early.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,224
    I call foul!...No, i call BS!
    I tend to do better, mentally, after a couple drinks as it helps me cope with the fact that i suck. So in laymans, i guess i sucked to begin with...

I'm pretty sure my wife has been trying to tell me this for years. :(

Shut it Enders!
    Hybrid - Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball
    edited March 2016
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I call foul!...No, i call BS!
    I tend to do better, mentally, after a couple drinks as it helps me cope with the fact that i suck. So in laymans, i guess i sucked to begin with...

I'm pretty sure my wife has been trying to tell me this for years. :(

Shut it Enders!

Try some green!
    I've had many a can'o'Green. Made my Treehouse Brewing in my brother's backyard of good ol Monson, Massachusetts!

tree%20house%20green%20stein%20long.jpg

If you're talking about the other green, i had it in a brownie a couple of months ago. Go look at the Bluefox Friday night thread to see what happened. I drunken/stoned forumed which is a bad idea.
    Hybrid - Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,331
    If you're talking about the other green, i had it in a brownie a couple of months ago. Go look at the Bluefox Friday night thread to see what happened. I drunken/stoned forumed which is a bad idea.

A night to remember!
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,331
    I recall some name calling on your part.
    HEY! Get out a here!
    lightman1 wrote: »

A night to remember!

• ShizelbsShizelbs Posts: 7,416
    You guys get loaded then invite me to a game. I need the handicap to get my KD ratio up.
    Working on the loaded part now. Whenever you're ready man...

• codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,132
    JPete wrote: »
    . Maybe I should put the liquor away for a few games?

I am better after a few drinks...a few more after that and I suck again.
    Living room

Mains: SDA 2B Studio
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12
    Power: Marantz SR7000
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved

2 Channel/Bedroom

Polk TSI 200
    Power: Yamaha Av34
    CDP: Technics SL-PD688
    TT: Pioneer PL510

Noggin Rockin'

Grado SR80e
    Harman Kardon CL
    Bravo V2 12AU7

Closet of Dreams:

Marantz PM235
    Harman Kardon AVR130
    Yamaha HTR5590
    Paradigm Monitor 90
    Polk RTA11TL
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    haha. That's how it goes for me too. Same with shooting pool. I do pretty well a few drinks and 5 beers in. Starts to go downhill quickly after that.

• codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,132
    JPete wrote: »
    haha. That's how it goes for me too. Same with shooting pool. I do pretty well a few drinks and 5 beers in. Starts to go downhill quickly after that.

EXACTLY
    Living room

Mains: SDA 2B Studio
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12
    Power: Marantz SR7000
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved

2 Channel/Bedroom

Polk TSI 200
    Power: Yamaha Av34
    CDP: Technics SL-PD688
    TT: Pioneer PL510

Noggin Rockin'

Grado SR80e
    Harman Kardon CL
    Bravo V2 12AU7

Closet of Dreams:

Marantz PM235
    Harman Kardon AVR130
    Yamaha HTR5590
    Paradigm Monitor 90
    Polk RTA11TL
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88