Halo 5

Is anyone playing?
Lexicon RT-10, Parasound P5, McCormack DNA 0.5, Polk SDA CRS+, SVS Sub
Schiit Modi, Luminous Audio Axiom II, McCormack DNA-1, Digital Phase AP 2
Marantz AV7701, Emotiva XPA-5, Paradigm 11se Mkii, DCM Time Windows, NHT 2C, SVS Sub

Spares - Kenwood C1 Pre, NAD 2200PE, Polk Monitor 10B, Polk Model 11, other odds and ends

Comments

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    I have it. Played the campaign. I didn't hate it as much as the average reviewer. I don't play online much due to lack of skill.
  • JPete
    JPete Posts: 295
    I've never actually played the campaign. Only online. I'm not among the best of the best, but still find it fun. Guess I was hoping some other people on here were in there too.
    Marantz AV7701, Emotiva XPA-5, Paradigm 11se Mkii, DCM Time Windows, NHT 2C, SVS Sub

Spares - Kenwood C1 Pre, NAD 2200PE, Polk Monitor 10B, Polk Model 11, other odds and ends
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    My projector bulb went out and I got my copy in and I sucked at it, got owned big time. I cant play on a small screen as I feel at a disadvatage. Now I just got a new bulb in, $77 for 5000 hours of gaming! I may have to get back into this and put it back on the gamefly list.
  • JPete
    I play on a 46" LED... Bigger screen would definitely help me since I get beat up in the higher ranks. Made it Platinum 2 ranking which is pretty high and have since dropped to Silver 4 over the course of a few weeks. Either everyone else is getting better or I'm getting worse... Maybe I should put the liquor away for a few games?

• polkfarmboy
    I seldom drink but if you go on Friday an Sat nights then your gona play lot of drinkers and hammer them lol. Same goes for the Brits, they suck and if you are up late you can destroy all the noobs who get up early.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I call foul!...No, i call BS!
    I tend to do better, mentally, after a couple drinks as it helps me cope with the fact that i suck. So in laymans, i guess i sucked to begin with...

I'm pretty sure my wife has been trying to tell me this for years. :(

Shut it Enders!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • polkfarmboy
    edited March 2016
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I call foul!...No, i call BS!
    I tend to do better, mentally, after a couple drinks as it helps me cope with the fact that i suck. So in laymans, i guess i sucked to begin with...

I'm pretty sure my wife has been trying to tell me this for years. :(

Shut it Enders!

Try some green!
  • mrbiron
    I've had many a can'o'Green. Made my Treehouse Brewing in my brother's backyard of good ol Monson, Massachusetts!

tree%20house%20green%20stein%20long.jpg

If you're talking about the other green, i had it in a brownie a couple of months ago. Go look at the Bluefox Friday night thread to see what happened. I drunken/stoned forumed which is a bad idea.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    If you're talking about the other green, i had it in a brownie a couple of months ago. Go look at the Bluefox Friday night thread to see what happened. I drunken/stoned forumed which is a bad idea.

A night to remember!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I recall some name calling on your part.
  • mrbiron
    HEY! Get out a here!
    lightman1 wrote: »

A night to remember!

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    You guys get loaded then invite me to a game. I need the handicap to get my KD ratio up.
  • JPete
    Working on the loaded part now. Whenever you're ready man...

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    JPete wrote: »
    . Maybe I should put the liquor away for a few games?

I am better after a few drinks...a few more after that and I suck again.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • JPete
    haha. That's how it goes for me too. Same with shooting pool. I do pretty well a few drinks and 5 beers in. Starts to go downhill quickly after that.

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    JPete wrote: »
    haha. That's how it goes for me too. Same with shooting pool. I do pretty well a few drinks and 5 beers in. Starts to go downhill quickly after that.

EXACTLY
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member