Omni S2r drops connection

Options
Just hooked up our new Omni S2R speaker. Have Polk app on phone. works great. Speaker sounds wonderful. On the PC have to use DTS software to connect. Takes 3 or 4 goes to get a connection to the speaker. Plays for 30 seconds and drops connection. Works fine on aux, but the wifi connection is awful. tried closing other programs that were running like skype, but still drops the connection. Re installed DTS software and same result. Why does it work from my phone but not the PC?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    Give Polk's wireless helpline a call today at 1-800-638-7276, I'm sure they can help figure a solution.
    Regards, Ken
  • fizza
    fizza Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Whats with the constant contact the helpline, isn't that why people post here? to get help?
    Soooooo not impressed, what if I'm not in the states? Certainly cant call for help unless it's international toll free?
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited March 2017
    Options
    What if ? Then say so, we aren't mind readers.

Camell,
    You would have to supply more info if you want some help online. For instance, how many devices are using the wifi, is your computer/router close or far away from the Omni ? Are you trying to use different devices at the same time through the Omni ? The more info you provide, the better we can help you.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable