Peachtree Nova

Options
I never thought I'd sell this, but I was present in January and heard Skip's Plinius on the 703's. Since none of you guys have taken the plunge and bought the Plinius I figured I may as well buy it and be in audio bliss. This sale is dependent upon me getting the Plinius. If it sells before this, then this one is off the market and I will happily continue to enjoy it. Here's the ad where I bought it: http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/140760/peachtree-nova-750-00-shipped-to-the-48

Unit is the same shape as when it arrived to me and if you read the thread I posted you'll see that it's like new. I'd like to get $700 shipped CONUS.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    BOOM! Skip is laying down the awesome today!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,093
    Options
    I almost gave you a call to stop by late this afternoon. I was in McKinney so I could have hit 380 your direction. Only problem is that I had to be home by 6:00 which meant I couldn't have listened to the Mini X...and I'm not stopping by your place without listening to those ;)

I appreciate the very generous offer. I'll give you a call.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump. Nice piece here fellas. No way I sell it if I hadn't heard the Plinius on my 703's. Even though I did, I'm still reluctant to sell this piece because I really like it. Toying with the idea of just moving it to the HT and take advantage of the HT bypass feature.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,524
    Options
    Interested... let me mull it over.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Hey is this the hybrid?
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    You're welcome to give it an in-home demo if you'd like.
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Is this a hybrid integrated? Meaning tube and ss?
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    No way I sell it if I hadn't heard the Plinius on my 703's.
    Man you guys got me wanting to pick up a set of the 703's during the sale and Skip's Plinius. Sound like a nice piece and price...as there is an SE version on CL near me for $2500: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/4952317239.html

I briefly listened to the Peachtree stuff, pretty cool units.

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    $700 including shipping and paypal. That's probably about a $30 price drop at least.

I'm now part owner of the Plinius, so I need to get this sold.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump

$675 shipped
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    $650 shipped

Is my price off? This is a great unit, especially for a computer based rig.
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    Options
    I think it's just pricing out. Trust me I've eyeballed it hard. I sold a Nova on here years ago and it took a while.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,881
    Options
    audiocircle is another place you can sell.
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Which nova is this? There are several types on the website
  • PSOVLSK
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Joey_V
    Options
    I'm actually interested in this enough to tell you that if you are open to an in home audition and they good enough that I'll buy it.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    You're welcome to check it out for a week or so and see how you like it. Are you going to LSAF?
  • PSOVLSK
    edited May 2015
    Options
    $600 shipped CONUS

Package deal for a couple of other items I have for sale.
    http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/167015/musical-fidelity-v-link-ii#latest

http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/167558/auril-thrills-power-cord#latest

Buy all three for $700 shipped

Lower price for local since it saves me shipping costs.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump

V-Link is sold so package deal is a goner.

I'll do $650 shipped for the Nova and the Auril Thrills.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    $550 shipped for the Nova.

$600 for the Nova + Auril Thrills PC
  • B Run
    B Run Posts: 1,888
    Options
    Man that's a steal, I miss my Nova it was a great piece.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    B Run wrote: »
    Man that's a steal, I miss my Nova it was a great piece.

Apparently we're the only ones who think so :/

I could change my mind, but I'm pretty sure this is my bottom dollar. I think I'll just keep it before I sell it for less.
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    Hey - been looking hard at this - can't really afford it right now... but... I'm feeling the strike while the iron is hot thing at that price - so a few questions as I mull over being castrated in my sleep...

I've not been happy with my HT setup - mostly because it makes the secondary 2 channel on that side sound like crap (the HT part is great). Thinking this might fix that problem because I can keep the HT via bypass but have a much better signal in the 2CH portion when I want that... (currently running Pio Elite AVR into a B&K 1400mk2)

80wpc - is this going to be enough juice for my SDA2B's? I've always had at least 100wpc on them. The AVR runs the center and rears so I'm not worried about them, don't run a sub.

Will this improve my 2CH sound greatly over the Elite/B&K? There is just such a massive difference between my dedicated 2CH (Dodd/McCormack) and the HT side (Pio Elite/B&K) I'm looking to even them up at least a little quality-wise.

Appreciate honest experienced opinions on this.
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• PSOVLSK
    Options
    pm sent MrBuhl
  • B Run
    B Run Posts: 1,888
    Options
    I sold mine for like $650-$700 so $550 shipped is a steal.
  • Timothy Smith
    Options
    Does it include a remote? Do you have the original carton to ship?

Thanks
    Norh ACA-2B tube pre, Sumo Andromeda SS amp. Magneplanar MMG speakers, M&K MX1250 Subwoofer, Pro-Ject RM1.3 Genie TT with Sumiko Pearl MM cart., Keces DAC, Cambridge Audio Azur 640c CD player
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Does it include a remote? Do you have the original carton to ship?

Thanks

yes and yes
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump

$550 shipped
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Options
    Very nice piece for very little cash
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |