Selling Monitor 12, 7 & 4 speakers

Options
bluecomet
bluecomet Posts: 1,118
edited November 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I putting up for sale my Monitor 12 Series 2 speakers. They do not have grilles and some of the dust caps are pushed in. Cosmetically I would give them a 6 out of 10. They are black in color and sound very good. They are sitting on there original stands. I am asking $ 175 for these fairly rare speakers.

Next up are my minty pair of Monitor 7's with peerless tweets and original stands. They are great speakers and will be missed. The color is a walnut color. They have the single fuse in the back. I am asking $200

Last is my Monitor 4's in oak. They look like they came out of the box. These were my first Polk speakers and make excellent surround speakers. I am asking $75

Local pickup for the 12's and 7's. I will be able to ship the 4's. Cash or money order only. I wanted to see if there is any interest before they go on ebay. I hope to put up pictures of the 7's and 4's tomorrow. Thanks.
Polk HT system 1: LSIC, LSI25 mains, LSI F/X rears, Lsi F/X rear centers,
Yamaha RX-V2500 System, Carver A753 3 channel amp.

Polk HT system 2: , SRT system with f/x 1,000's rear speakers on 7.1 system currently using Onkyo TX-RZ820 receiver, powered by Sunfire Grand Theater amp

Polk Speaker collection: SDA SRS 1.2tl x 2, SRT system, SDA SRS 2 P/B, SDA 2A, SDA 1C Studio, SDA CRS+, Monitor 7B & 4, SRS 3.1tl, RTA 15tl, LS90, LSI 9
Post edited by bluecomet on

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,073
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I want the 7's! Way too far to drive and probably too expensive to ship :sad:

Good luck with your sale!
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • bluecomet
    bluecomet Posts: 1,118
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Holiday bump for all these excellent classic speakers.
    Polk HT system 1: LSIC, LSI25 mains, LSI F/X rears, Lsi F/X rear centers,
    Yamaha RX-V2500 System, Carver A753 3 channel amp.

Polk HT system 2: , SRT system with f/x 1,000's rear speakers on 7.1 system currently using Onkyo TX-RZ820 receiver, powered by Sunfire Grand Theater amp

Polk Speaker collection: SDA SRS 1.2tl x 2, SRT system, SDA SRS 2 P/B, SDA 2A, SDA 1C Studio, SDA CRS+, Monitor 7B & 4, SRS 3.1tl, RTA 15tl, LS90, LSI 9
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,964
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would love to have the 7's..