Denon Single Disk Red-Book CD Player Model DCD-3000

Options
Conradicles
Conradicles Posts: 6,059
This rare offering from Denon is the best red-book CD player I have ever owned. Top of the line in its day, and it shares the same features and internal components as the vaunted Denon DCD-S10 that had a $1600 MSRP.

Music flows with not one, but 4 DAC's in this beauty. These 4 DAC's are true 20 bit PCM1702, with 2 per channel.

It also has a digital input, which is extremely rare for a CD player at this price, so you can use this input to connect you Ipod or HDRadio and use these 4 wonderful DAC's.

Built like a tank, black in color. Digital and Balanced outputs as well as fixed and variable RCA outputs. Volume control is also a really nice feature that can be used on the remote. This comes in handy if you Pre Amp or Integrated Amp has no remote.

Included with the player is the original remote and manual, and I will throw in a set of 4 isolation pads that are of the cork/rubber variety.

Plays and functions perfect. One scratch on the top, that is almost a small dent. That is the only blemish I can find. I'll get a detailed photo of that soon.

Free Shipping via FedEx or UPS if my asking price is met.

$285 and I'll take care of the PayPal fees. Local Pick-up is fine, and I'll sell it a bit cheaper that way.

Pictures soon to follow...
Post edited by Conradicles on

Comments