Two reasons to see Spiderman

Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited December 2001 in Music & Movies
trailer102.jpg

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by Ron-P on

Comments

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited December 2001
    Makes my spider senses tingle! ;)

I like the movie already.

John
    No excuses!
  • SPEAKER7
    SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
    edited December 2001
    Hey Ron-P is that your ex-girl friend? not bad!
  • mjk91383
    mjk91383 Posts: 298
    edited December 2001
    ...wow, those are amazing.

joe :D
  • Ron-P
    edited December 2001
    Hey Ron-P is that your ex-girl friend? not bad!

I wish. If she was my ex, I'd un-ex her real fast.

Those are some serioulsy sweet fun bags...damn!

If...
  • codsey
    codsey Posts: 8
    edited December 2001
    just 10 minutes and it's like a 30 min. workout.:D
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited December 2001
    damn, time for me to whip out my web-slinger...:D
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited December 2001
    Gotta chime in, of course. Since seeing this preview online last week, I have been totally swallowing this hype. How cool is that trailer? (Luckily, they have over 6 months to actually shoot the movie! Who is directing, Sam Raimi? Does anyone know?) Could this be the BATMAN movie that we never got? (If it's Raimi, I hope it's as cool as DARKMAN!)

I never really liked K. Dunst -- she has little tiny chicklet teeth -- but this was a real double-take head-turner! Great screen capture! Let's see that again!

Damn. I can't wait to see this. Am I lame or what?

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2001
    definately worked up a sweat there......

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Ron-P
    edited December 2001
    I never really liked K. Dunst -- she has little tiny chicklet teeth
    It really is not wonder your single........dude you are way to picky.
    Who is directing, Sam Raimi?
    Yep!
    Could this be the BATMAN movie that we never got? (If it's Raimi, I hope it's as cool as DARKMAN!)
    Nope, looks too light-hearted and funny to be a Batman. Darkman.....Darkman, once was enough, what cheese.

I will wait for the Spiderman DVD, it will be out next Xmas. Doubt it will be worth an $8.00 price tag to see in a theater.

If...
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2001
    You know, when I was single.....pretty much as long as she weighed less than me, had less body hair than me and was willing or liked the smell of chloroform it was GAME ON!

Having said that, there have been damn few movies lately that have actually made me consider laying out 8 bucks a person to go see in the theater....

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Micah Cohen
    edited December 2001
    Wait! DARKMAN was GREAT, man! It was another one of those movies that out-BATMANed BATMAN: better story, better characters, better depiction of tortured inner soul and better story of revenge. Plus, Raimi is a great fun director.

SPIDERMAN, along with BATMAN, was always my favorite when I was of comicbook-reading age (that would be 12, geek). SPIDERMAN, as depicted in the comics before Frank Miller's BATMAN, was the tortured anti-hero. I worry that Toby Whateverhisnameis is too weepy to play Peter Parker in the movie. But I'm happy that Raimi is directing. He's one of my favorites.

And I can't help it if K. Dunst has little chicklet teeth. You act like it's my fault. I didn't say I wouldn't accept her into my life as a partner, I just said that she has little chicklet teeth. I'm not THAT stupid.

Single by proxy,

Micah
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    edited December 2001
    I worry that Toby Whateverhisnameis is too weepy to play Peter Parker in the movie.

You nailed it. This guy, after seeing the trailer was a bad pic to play Peter. He will be the down fall of the movie.

Then again all this movie is going to be is another special effects, love story.

If...
  • Micah Cohen
    edited December 2001
    Yeah, but HOW COOL was that silhouette image of him hanging upside down over the shoulder of that thief in one of the opening images of that trailer?

And the SFX looked actually pretty well done.

I am actually holding out hope that this might be THE superhero movie we all want and need. A good one.

I'm such a sucker, ain't I?
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    edited December 2001
    Yeah, but HOW COOL was that silhouette image of him hanging upside down over the shoulder of that thief in one of the opening images of that trailer?

Wasn't that already done in Batman? It looks cool and so does the movie. But, you can bet it will be cookie cutter, sci-fi comicbook stuff. Just like X-Men, Darkman and Batman, they all have the same plot and storyline.

One thing for sure is that it will make a great addition to my DVD collection. That will be when I see it.

If...