Does anyone else think "ALI" is...

Options
yoeddy
yoeddy Posts: 140
edited December 2001 in Music & Movies
...going to be awesome? I have watched the trailer for that movie about 50 times and it just looks to be one of "those" movies that really grabs ya. Can't wait for Christmas day. December seems like a great month for movies. It's about time!!
Post edited by yoeddy on

Comments

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited December 2001
    Options
    Does anyone else think "ALI" is...going to be awesome?

Nope. I won't even give this a rental.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2001
    Options
    ...last time that I checked, draft-dodgers are persona non grata. Guys that served their country when it was their turn, those guys are heroes. Those are the guys we should be making movies of.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited December 2001
    Options
    Ali does look good.
    Not gonna comment on the rest...
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited December 2001
    Options
    as a movie, i am excited about seeing it. it won't be on christmas day though...
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited December 2001
    Options
    I find myself interested in this. I mean, it's Michael Mann. It's a pumped to the gills Will Smith (who, admit it, if he's in the right role can be an interesting actor) doing a fair Ali impression (before Ali lost his mind, of course). I'd rent it later just cause it's directed by Mann.

Anyone see the new SPIDERMAN preview online? Now THAT is something else I'm ashamed to say looks cool as smoking ****, and I can not wait to see it. I'm buying right into the hype on these things.

I hate that.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited December 2001
    Options
    I just think that it's fair not to make comments/conclusions on the movie that we have not watch it yet.