Adcom Components -- GFA 545 II, GTP 500 II

sboxberg
sboxberg Posts: 11
edited June 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm going to be selling my system. I have an Adcom Power Amp (GFA 545 II) and an Adcom Pre-amp/Tuner GTP 500II). If anyone's interested, let me know!
Post edited by sboxberg on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2003
    There will be interest, enable your email brotha.

How much?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • sboxberg
    edited May 2003
    as you can see from my thread on the RTA 15TL speakers, I'm struggling to set a value for my stuff. I was thinking for the GFA 545 II, probably $300. For the GTP 500 II, $200.

Hopefully I'm in the ball park. . .
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    edited May 2003
    bubba, 545II (250) not sure bout da preamp. You asking a we bit too much, probally 280 shipped is a good deal. (the amp that is)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • sboxberg
    edited May 2003
  • weavercr
    weavercr Posts: 289
    edited May 2003
    You have Email about the Adcom Amp
  • sboxberg
    edited May 2003
    I've sold the power amp. The GTP 500 II preamp/tuner is still available. If interested, make me an offer.

Thanks,
    Scott
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited May 2003
    Glad to hear that the market is alive. Don't forget to post comments on how transaction went, and if all parties are happy, unhappy, etc. This is important for the forum, and we like to keep the sales atmosphere clean. Thank you Polk'rs
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jockos
    Jockos Posts: 310
    edited May 2003
    Just wanted to know if you sold the preamp, and if not does it have a remote.
  • sboxberg
    edited May 2003
    Sorry. . .I had planned to post a reply and forgot. I did sell the preamp (and it did have a remote). Thanks for your interest.
  • weavercr
    edited May 2003
    Fedex tracking had the amp to be delievered on the 31st, but my wife just called and tould me that my package arrived.
  • sboxberg
    edited May 2003
    I just received the money order today. So, unless Fed Ex damaged the amp, I think everything went well with the transaction. Let me know if you have any issues w/ it. . .hope you enjoy it!
  • weavercr
    edited June 2003
    The amp arrived in perfect condition, The amp was in near mint condition. two very minor scratches less than a 1/2 inch on the top other wise mint condition. I don't believe I could of found a used 545 in better condition.

The transaction went flawless. I sent the money and He sent the amp before the money arrived. As it turned out I got the amp on Friday and He received got the money order on Friday.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    edited June 2003
    Yo man,
    Enjoy the amp. What speakers will you have running with it? Its an awesome piece of equipment! Congrats on the purchase!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • weavercr
    edited June 2003
    For now 2 sets of RT55i. One set of RT55i will be moving to the garage rig powered by a gtp400 and gfa 535.

Some times when I am in the mood I will hookup the KLF-30 with cotton in the horns.