harmon kardon avr20 for sale make offer

Options
warviper
warviper Posts: 585
edited November 2008 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi I got a harmon kardon avr 20 for sale wanna offer it here before i ebay it. I think its an ok beginner avr has remote and its in ok condition everything works. You pay shipping, no handling:D.
Wish I was a polkologist then I could call my self Dr.warviper.
Post edited by warviper on

Comments

• warviper
    edited December 2003
    Options
    When I posted this i didnt realize the forum rules the asking is 70.00 plus shipping from 83616 area code. Thanx for reading the post.:D
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited December 2003
    Options
    you got some pics, specs? cant seem to find any on the information highway
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Life without music would
  • warviper
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Yea guys thats the one
  • Pauly
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Any one have any insite on this rig? Could use a better amp for my office but i seen a decent Kenwood stereo receiver for 50.00 at the pawn shop.
    Life without music would
  • warviper
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Is it makes you feel better i would let you audition it for a month and split the shipping back to me if you were to not like it.:D
  • fgr41
    fgr41 Posts: 432
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by warviper
    Is it makes you feel better i would let you audition it for a month and split the shipping back to me if you were to not like it.:D

Now thats what we like to see, someone willing to do the right thing when selling an item.
    Front
    Polk RT800i (BI-wired)
    Rear
    Polk RT600i
    Center
    Polk CS400i (BI-wired)
    Sub
    SVS 25-31PCi (22Hz tuning port)... it's SubHuman
    Receiver
    YAMAHA RX-V1400
    TV
    Mitsubishi WT-46807 HDTV
    HD receiver
    T i V o HR10-250
  • warviper
    edited December 2003
    Options
    ohh and it starts with if it makes you feel better damn fourth garade edgucation:p
  • Pauly
    edited December 2003
    Options
    PM Sent!
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited December 2003
    Options
    Shipping details PM'd
    Life without music would
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited December 2003
    Options
    That's a great piece, good work Warviper.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • H/K
    H/K Posts: 2
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I have this receiver and am interested in getting some information about it.Any info would help.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Click the link in post #4 and all your wildest dreams will come true.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited November 2008
    Options
    aaahhh back when HK was quality. Too bad they stopped making receivers like this in leu of receivers with features.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited November 2008
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Click the link in post #4 and all your wildest dreams will come true.

That link is dead, but this one works.
  • woodyjacobs
    woodyjacobs Posts: 706
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I have owned both AVR20 (MKII) and AVR25 receivers. They are mid-90's prologic receivers. The main difference between is the AVR25 has more power output (don't remember the exact specs). They both have a great pre-amp section and solid phono stage. I actually think they sound better as a budget 2 channel rig than the current HK stereo receivers, assuming you can find one that has clean-sounding controls etc., which might be an issue on an older model. The cosmetics where really sharp on these too, IMO. Love the green volume indicator and motorized volume control. :-)
    system 1:
    Athena: AS-F1 mains, AS-C1 center, AS-B1 surrounds, AS-P400 sub, Yammie RXV-730, Rotel RB-976 driving front stage, Samsung BD3600 Blue Ray, Denon DVD2900 for sacd/cd , jbl n24awII on the deck, samsung 40" 1080p lcd

system 2:
    XBox 360 Spherex 5.1 system, HK DVD38, Phillips CDC 926 CD changer, Phillips 32" LCD

2 channel
    NAD 1600 pre, NAD 2400 THX amp, Phillips CDC 926, Linn extra speaks, crappy TT