SR IB'd

Options
Low_e_Red
Low_e_Red Posts: 7
edited October 2008 in Car Subwoofer Talk
Has anyone here played around with IB'ing a SR12 SVC? Is it a worthwhile venture or am I hoping and wishing that it would work well?

They would be driven with an Eclipse ZA1200.
Post edited by Low_e_Red on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The QTS is right.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Low_e_Red
    Low_e_Red Posts: 7
    edited October 2008
    Options
    So it would work well correct?
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited October 2008
    Options
    This is what I was asking a long time ago and never got a straight answer. I was going to do a single 12 IB with 300w and while some say the QTS was right, others said it was way off and other parameters were off too. I have no idea and Polk doesn't list it as an option so my plan is to go sealed off 1kw. Just need to stop being lazy and start installing. It's only been a year. haha!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.