Audio/Video equipment for sale

PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
All mint, like new condition, if interest, email me at:tuanokc@hotmail.com.

Thanks

JVC JXS-300 A/V SWICHER, CONVERTS COMPOSITE TO S VIDEO, 4 IN, 2 OUT PLUS ONE MONITOR OUTWITH REMOTE.(sold)

PIONEER VSX-D309 A/V RECEIVER, DD, DTS, 60WX5 WITH REMOTE
(sold)
JVC XV-D723, GOLD COLOR, DVD AUDIO/video PLAYER, PROGRESSIVE SCAN WITH REMOTE, this one plays DVD-A also.

SONY TCK-611S 3 HEADS CASSETTE PLAYER

SONY STR-DE 605 A/V RECEIVER, 100WX5, DPL ONLY, NO DD OR DTS WITH REMOTE

AR POWER SUB S112 PS, 120W, DOWN FIRING, GREAT FOR BEDROOM.
(sold)
TOSHIBA SD 3006 DVD PLAYERS (only one left) WITH REMOTE.
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited April 2003
    Peter, making room for new toys, are we?
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2003
    Man I wish..., just get the order, closet need to be clean out by the end of the month, my last choice is to dump all of them via a garage sale next Saturday. I give your guys the VIP treatment first. This is the partial list, and does not incl digital video gears like camera and camcorders...got to let them go, bad habbit...
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2003
    How much for the sub and the Tosh players?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited April 2003
    SONY STR-DE 605 A/V RECEIVER, 100WX5, DPL ONLY, NO DD OR DTS WITH REMOTE
    How much we talk'n broham?

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited April 2003
    I'd want to buy the JVC dvd player's remote off of you, let me know if thats ok, and price.
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2003
    The sub is $100 plus shipping, Toshiba DVD player is $50 plus shipping. Sony receiver $85 plus shipping. Can't sell the remote only on the JVC, $100 for the remote, the JVC player is free :-)) if you buy the remote, all shipping costs will base on actual shipping cost of UPS or Fedex ground.
  • lord_byron
    lord_byron Posts: 23
    edited April 2003
    How much for the tape deck?

Thanks
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    edited April 2003
    CAN i BUY THE BATTERIES OUT OF THE REMOTE?
    Kidding! You get my point
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2003
    Sony 3 heads recorder/player is like a new machine, $100 for this one plus shipping, this is a great buy for who-ever need it.

None of the remotes have batteries, remove them for safety reason.
  • Davidv
    Davidv Posts: 94
    edited April 2003
    Did you say digital gear, like cameras etc. Just curios what cameras do you have and how much? Thanks
    Beer on tap is great, until the keg runs dry and the liqour store is closed!:D

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2003
    Pete,

Hold that sub for a couple days, I or Hoosier21 may be interested.

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited April 2003
    I too may be interested in a digital camera.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2003
    I sold the Nikon coopix 5000 digit cam with the attached grip the other day to the guy in CA, It's gone, I have two benchmark camcorders for sale. The original canon optura mini DV (not Pi, not 100 or 2000), shoot like an SLR, almost brand new, while record by mini DV tape, you can also shoot digital picture on this camera WITH PROGRESSIVE SCAN MODE, a very highend camcorder and the optical image stablizer will help to obtain crystal clear picture, you can also use any Canon EX flash for the still picture, in box with everything that comes with it. I also have extra battery and orginal Canon case if you interest to take a look. The other one is the Sony TR-700, hi-8 camcorder, best Hi-8 Sony ever made. If you interest, shoot me an email: tuanokc@hotmail.com. There is a portable sony 8mm player/recorder with 5" LCD screen that you can actually carry it anywhere.

ATCvenom, the JVC DVD audio/video players is $100, this one originally was a very high price DVD players, since its color and finishing doesn't match my system (gold champane color). I have to let it go, comes with remote and manual instruction.
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2003
    Update on the items sold, see above.
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited May 2003
    PETERNG, does your JVC XV-D723 happen to play CD-R media? Mine doesn't, im wondering if you might have a later firmware version. I would be interested in buying it, if it does play CD-R's.