new purchase

Options
Davidv
Davidv Posts: 94
edited April 2003 in Speakers
Not that anyone cares! I just had to say I finally bought a sub yesterday. The PSW404. I auditioned every sub at CC and this is the one I took home. The only subs that sounded better were bigger and way out of my price range. I must thank everyone on the forum for their help. I haven't asked too many question's, but I have read alot of helpful advice to other questions.
Now all I nead to do is upgrade my rears to FXi30's or 50's and then I can think about recievers and amps!!:D
Allthough I think I am done upgrading for awhile, I got the CS400 and the sub in the last 4 months. My wife will kill me if I get anything else this year! Thanks for everyone's help and I should be busy with sub placement and adjustments for awhile.
One question since I am here, does anyone know where to get an av cable over 12 feet long. The longest Ratshack had was 12ft.

Cheers!
David
Beer on tap is great, until the keg runs dry and the liqour store is closed!:D

Post edited by Davidv on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited April 2003
    Options
    if you are looking for a cable for your new sub.. i'd check out circuit city and best buy.. Monster cable, IXOS, Acoustic Research all make long cables.

You may have to look online too.

Oh yeah, congrats on your new PSW404
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • ncw
    ncw Posts: 62
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by Davidv
    Not that anyone cares! I just had to say I finally bought a sub an av cable over 12 feet long. The longest Ratshack had was 12ft.

Cheers!
    David

Try another RS store. I bought one 20ft long last month.