Jurrasic Park part three

SPEAKER7
SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
edited December 2001 in Music & Movies
Hi,

just wondering if anyone has seen this movie.......was it good? bad? or okay? ....should i buy the dvd or just rent it first? I have only seen the first one. I know the movie/dvd is coded in dd and dts.

thank's:confused:
Post edited by SPEAKER7 on

Comments

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2001
    I saw this movie in the theater and thought it absolutely sucked! It's a predictable, action thrill ride that has absolutely no plot. Don't waste your time. On the up side I'm sure it would make a great DVD demo....

Aaron
  • SPEAKER7
    SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
    edited November 2001
    Aaron, thank's dude! that was quick!
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited November 2001
    I personaly liked it...the ending could have been better...but all in all thought it was a pretty good movie. I will be buying the DVD when it comes out:o
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited November 2001
    i will own this DVD when it comes out. the ending was totally abrupt! out of nowhere it is over, like they just ran out of money. i agree with aaron that it was predictable, but it also entertained me. the DVD soudntrack should be great!
  • jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited November 2001
    Interesting?
    Well, I was so interested in it, I was looking forward to go to the bathroom at the end.
    It was BAD. TERRIBLE. I would spit on it but this is Public and I dont wanna offend Micah...

from a Terrible Premise, Stupid plot, bad acting, and a boy that would survive a direct nuclear strike...Sorry VERY Bad movie...
  • DonP
    DonP Posts: 11
    edited November 2001
    I liked it. I was expecting a movie like the first two, but this one was very different. JP3 was an monster movie where the villian is the dinosaurs. Lot of scary moments and none of the Steven Speilberg cuteness.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2001
    It's a predictable, action thrill ride that has absolutely no plot.

This is exactly what the movie was supposed to be. Drop humans on a island with dinos and have at it.

Have yet to see it, but looking forward to buying the disk.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2001
    Did I forget to mention that this is the third movie revolving around the same premise? Stop beating a dead horse to make a couple million!

Aaron
  • Ron-P
    edited November 2001
    I am one of the few who enjoy no-plot, no story, no character developement, brainless action flicks. I loved the first JP, second one was enjoyable and am looking forward to the third.

Heck, if I could beat a dead horse to make a couple million, I'd do it.

If...
  • jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited November 2001
    *****SPOILER STUFF, Well, Kinda***

There was no Action in it!
    Oh no, Dinosaur chasing us...
    Oh No, Same DInosaur STILL chasing us...
    Oh Look Our Satellite phone in Dino Dung from the SAME Dino that has been chasing us...
    Oh Look, Raptors are chasing us too...
    Oh Look, Raptors want egg back.
    Oh Look, The Whole USNavy PAC Fleet showed up on Island to take us home...
  • Ron-P
    edited November 2001
    Well heck........at least I didn't drop $8.50(2) for my wife and I to catch it in the theater. So I can own the movie for less anyway. No loss.

If...
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited December 2001
    Ron P, your going to love this movie just like I did. It is what a good HT is all about. Exciting, action and thunderous Bass.Later