would it be worth getting or a bad thing to do
Post edited by comet on

Comments

• etrigan
    etrigan Posts: 160
    edited March 2003
    :confused:

CHEERS ! jefff
    Art as expression-Not as market campaigns-Will still capture our imaginations.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,019
    edited March 2003
    Do you mean getting 2 subwoofers? How big is your room? What kind of music do you listen to? How loud? Details man, DETAILS
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • comet
    comet Posts: 31
    edited March 2003
    20'wide x 24' long. to add a 2 sud and heavy metal
  • VR3
    edited March 2003
    what is ur price range? what is your setup? (speakers, receiver, etc...)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    edited March 2003
    You have a very large room. What subwoofer do you have? Specs - Brand - etc..., If it is a pretty weak subwoofer you could benefit from a second subwoofer, all depends on your current subwoofer. Other than that all a second subwoofer does it produce more volume. I guess.
  • nealxam
    nealxam Posts: 1
    edited April 2003
    i have 2 psw450's listen to hip hop and movies in a small room. love it. ususally have one almost turned off though, but at least i will have two matching subs when i get a house that i can make a dedicated home theatre room in. currently would get evicted if even one was turned more than 1/4 of the way up but there's nothing better than knowing that you have it if you need/want it. it's not cheap running a long sub interconnect so i have them in opposite corners though.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    edited April 2003
    hip hop.....bounce hop, pfft!

btw, Welcome to the forum.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk