polk RT800, CS400, RT55 for sale

Options
tommyrod74
tommyrod74 Posts: 19
Hello all,
I am looking to sell these speakers to help me out with a down payment for my new home (big step for me!), as I will not have room for them in the new place and will have to buy smaller speakers eventually anyway. As follows:

Pair RT800 fronts
One CS400 center
Pair RT500 rears

These have been GREAT speakers for me and are in terrific shape. I only have the original box for the CS400, but will be EXTREMELY careful in boxing and cushioning the other speakers. That said, I would prefer a local sale (near Greensboro, NC) if possible, but I will definitely ship if necessary. I would also prefer to sell all as a set, but will break up if necessary as well. Please make me a reasonable offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible. My e-mail is:

tommyrod74(at)hotmail.com (no spam)

BTW, I am serious about selling these, I have little choice. Please help me find them a good home!

Thanks,
Tommy
Post edited by tommyrod74 on

Comments

• faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited February 2003
    Options
    your buying a new home and already you don't have room for the speakers, :) Not a good move then, scratch that house and find one to fit your speaks, Only kidding....

so what 250.00 for the set, ?? :)
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited February 2003
    Options
    What's the difference between the RT series and the RTxxi series? I might be interested

BTW where do you live?
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited February 2003
    Options
    the drivers are blue in the i line and a little different crossovers.
  • tommyrod74
    tommyrod74 Posts: 19
    edited February 2003
    Options
    I live near Greensboro, North Carolina (small town called Jamestown, between Greensboro and High Point). I hour to Raleigh or Charlotte.

Tommy
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Sir, Im VERY Interested in your rt55's, how much are you asking for them? -- I dont live far from you either, ahh well - i got a receiver to get, forget me. haha. I wish I had the $$ tho
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • steve simmons
    steve simmons Posts: 64
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Tommy- email me with prices. If these are the ones I sold you I may be interested in buying back the 800's and 400 depending what you want for them.

ssimmons@triad.rr.com
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited February 2003
    Options
    I'd like the prices for the set too, If steve wants the 800s and 400s I might buy the 55's and you would have sold the set.

dmulreany@yahoo.com
  • steve simmons
    steve simmons Posts: 64
    edited March 2003
    Options
    I am going to pass on the RT800's and CS400 but I can verify that Tommy is a good guy and can be trusted. I have had the opportunity to meet him twice and he has always been a man of his word. I'm sure he has taken care of the speakers and I know they were taken care of before he got them as well. If you are looking for these models you can buy with confidence.
  • larrykwiat
    larrykwiat Posts: 44
    edited March 2003
    Options
    I want them.. what is the price email me at
    larrykwiat@yahoo.com
  • mcjudd
    mcjudd Posts: 14
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Tommy,

I noticed you pulled you E-Bay auction on these. Are you not selling them anymore? I emailed you an offer when you posted on the polk forum and didn't hear from you and now I can't even get them on E-bay. What's up?