Eminem's 8 Mile comin on Tuesday......

Options
brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,621
edited March 2003 in Music & Movies
I'm a borderline fan of his. I like some of the songs, but not enough to wanna buy an album. I'm curious about the movie though, and wonder if anyone saw it and what they think about it..............

I've read other debates on what people think about him, so I don't wanna rehash that.......just wanna know if people saw the movie, and if they would recommend the DVD........
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by brettw22 on

Comments

• brettw22
    edited March 2003
    Options
    bump.....

No one saw this movie at all?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,850
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by brettw22

Nope! :rolleyes:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• brettw22
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by F1nut
    Nope! :rolleyes:

I could be wrong, but are you trying to compete with MX for most useless post? :lol::lol::lol:
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2003
    Options
    I'll probably give it a rental first. I do like his 'music' for what it is, just not sure that this will be a 'must own', but I'm sure it warrants a rental.

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,850
    edited March 2003
    Options

Hmmm.....could ask the same of you. ;)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited March 2003
    Options

I could be wrong, but are you trying to compete with MX for most useless post? :lol::lol::lol:

Eff you! This movie is AWESOME! I liked it, although it moves kinda slow, but the rapping is worth a listening to. I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars though. Overall it is a great movie. Ohh yeah, worth a rental - not a purchase.
    Brett - You go look from the past month when I made my new sn and you count my USELESS post you ****. Very little, 1 or 2 (maybe).
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • brettw22
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    Brett - You go look from the past month when I made my new sn and you count my USELESS post you ****. Very little, 1 or 2 (maybe).

Sheesh....make a joke, (with :lol: and all) and people still get their panties all wound up. Relax MX. If you even wanted to take it to heart, then you'd see that I referenced your MX nick, not your new one (which for some reason you're not using now)
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited March 2003
    Options

Sheesh....make a joke, (with :lol: and all) and people still get their panties all wound up. Relax MX. If you even wanted to take it to heart, then you'd see that I referenced your MX nick, not your new one (which for some reason you're not using now)

Yes, I can joke too. (****). I am at my Dad's. I am too lazy to sign out, and sign back in. Besides my step brother likes to read what you (mofos) have to say too. Actually he likes to look at pictures :rolleyes:. So I leave this SN signed in over here 24/7 for his amusement. As long as he dosn't post I don't care.
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • BeginnersLuck
    BeginnersLuck Posts: 213
    edited March 2003
    Options
    I just watched this movie last night, and it was better than I expected. I like some of his music too, but man, this is one troubled kid...heh

The movie was very entertaining...not I have to go patch the new cracks in my drywall...very bass heavy soundtrack.

-BL
    TWFTPQ
    Receiver: Outlaw 1050
    Amps: Outlaw M-200 x 3 (Powering Mains and Center)
    Mains: RT800i; Center: CS400i; Surrounds: F/X500i
    Sub1: 214L Vented Tempest
    Sub2: 122L Sealed Tempest
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited March 2003
    Options
    FYI, the movie was not a total biography. I read that there are some truthful aspects to it, and some very created aspects as well. He is still probably really messed up.